Bruce Shields of Kendal Homes participated in a vendor fair at a Severna Park based real estate office which drew nearly 50 realtors.
Approximately 15 vendors participated in the event, each donating two hundred dollars to one of the two charities identified by the real estate office. Cumulatively the vendors were able to make generous contributions. The Boys Hope and Girls Hope received $1200 dollars and the American Heart Association received $1300.
“When we heard about this event, it was a no-brainer for us to participate. We were able to meet many real estate professionals at one event while being able to help a nonprofit in our community,” remarked Bruce Shields of Kendal Homes. “The smaller venue afforded us the ability to have more meaningful conversations with the agents, many of whom had clients with lots to build on or were currently looking for lots and a builder in the central Maryland or eastern shore areas. The event was certainly a win-win-win.”
- First, Kendal Homes spoke to realtors about the current community they are building, Pendennis Glen located in the St. Margarets area of Annapolis and about their Build Anywhere program. The Build Anywhere program helps homeowners build their dream home on land they already own or helps them to find a lot on which they can build their dream home.
- Realtors were exposed to more than a dozen vendors who could be instrumental in helping them more easily sell homes and help their clients. The start of solid business relationships was made.
- And finally, two nonprofits received donations to help them further their impact in our community.
About Kendal Homes
Headquartered in Annapolis, Kendal Homes builds new, custom homes throughout central Maryland and the eastern shore of Maryland. The Build Anywhere programs helps homeowners who already own a lot, or are looking for one, to build a home to their specifications. In addition, Kendal Homes creates and manages major renovation projects which range from finished basements, to room additions, bath and kitchen remodels, decks as well as windows and siding replacement.
20 Ridgely Ave Suite 201-A, Annapolis, MD 21401
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- APEX Performance Wellness &Rehab to Hold Open House to Celebrate Grand Opening - February 22, 2019
- New Book Featuring Top Women Real Estate Investors Confirmed For Late February Release - February 21, 2019
- Real Estate Investor James Kandasamy Hits #1 in Amazon US and CA with His Book on Passive Investing in Commercial Real Estate - February 21, 2019