Author and Vehicle Maintenance Expert Tommy Keeter‘s recent release, EXTREME MILEAGE: A Simple Plan to Maintain Your Vehicle and Avoid Costly Repairs hit Amazon.com’s best seller list on May 28, 2019, climbing all the way to Number One in Automotive Engineering & Automotive Repair.
For every $1 you spend in vehicle maintenance, on average, you’ll save $8 in repairs. If you’re looking to succeed with vehicle maintenance then this brand new book by vehicle maintenance expert, Tommy Keeter, reveals how every vehicle owner can avoid costly repairs.
Inside his new book you’ll discover:
- The #1 SECRET every vehicle owner needs to know when it comes to maintaining a vehicle to achieve extreme mileage (even if you’re just starting now)
- Which vehicle maintenance tools and resources Tommy Keeter thinks are obsolete (and which ones to use instead)
- Specific examples that really sum up how to avoid costly repairs (and how to apply them to your situation right now)
In response to the book hitting number one, Keeter stated, “One of the main reasons I got into auto repair is because I love to serve and help people. Most of the people I knew did not have a shop that they could rely upon to do the right thing and help them maintain their vehicles.”
With the recent popularity around auto maintenance and repair on tv, the extreme mileage subject matter is a hot topic and a must read for car owners.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tommy Keeter is the owner-operator of a faith-based automotive repair shop, Christian Brothers Automotive, in South Tulsa, Oklahoma where his team strives to offer families honest and quality car repair services.
To learn more about, Tommy Keeter, visit https://www.amazon.com/Tommy-Keeter/e/B07SR5ZCL8
EXTREME MILEAGE: A Simple Plan to Maintain Your Vehicle and Avoid Costly Repairs is now available on Amazon.com at https://amazon.com/dp/B07S5Z5D8H
Christian Brothers Automotive South Tulsa
9808 E 81st St, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
- Landed for Success Inc.- A Global Business Networking Group That Is The “Next Level” Way Of Marketing A Business - September 16, 2021
- Christian Care Ministry/Medi-Share Launches Project K.E.E.P. Keeping Elected Officials Encouraged Through Prayer - September 14, 2021
- The National Black Business Pitch Competition Winners Announced - September 14, 2021