Barry Auchettl, owner of Eye Power, is offering a new online program “Computer Eyes” to teach people how to prevent eye strain in the digital era. Beginning in May 2020, Eye Power started offering an online to help prevent eye strain. The program is geared toward students and teachers but can be accessed by anyone working within an educational environment.
According to Auchettl, “More than 80% of all school tasks are based on vision. Computer Eyes is an online vision training program that offers a unique insight into the maintenance of eye health while living in a world full of screens. Increased dependence on computer-based work has led to eye strain (asthenopia) and other conditions related to eye stress.”
Auchettl explained that eye strain directly impacts concentration levels and the ability to learn for all staff and students. His new program, “Computer Eyes” is an education-based model that helps anyone learn how to protect their eyes. “Research has shown that, computers have detrimental effects on eyesight,” Auchettl said.
Eye Power Program Helps Students Protect Against Eye Issues Caused by Computer-Based Learning
The Computer Eyes program has been specifically designed for improving children’s eyesight and vision habits whilst learning from the computer. Computer Eyes is an online vision training program that offers a unique insight into the maintenance of eye health while living in a world full of screens. Signs of a vision problem may start with an irregular headache, minor neck and shoulder pain, or an occasional lapse in concentration. It is possible for people to choose to maintain their eyesight without resorting to glasses or surgery.
Computer Eyes is an educational program focusing on maintaining eyesight through:
- Effective passive and active eye exercises
- Strategies to decreasing eye strain associated with TV and computers
- Benefits of good nutrition and physical exercise
The program has been developed by Barry Auchettl from Australia, who earned a Master’s of Education studying the effect of computers and digital devices on vision; and Nathan Oxenfeld, who is the leading Vision Educator in the U.S. and the founder of Integral Eyesight Improvement.
The program can be found at http://www.computereyesprogram.com.
About Barry Auchettl
The Computer Eyes program is available for students, teachers and ancillary staff. The program has been developed by Barry Auchettl from Australia, who earned a Master’s degree in Education studying the effect of computers and digital devices on vision; and Nathan Oxenfeld, who is the leading Vision Educator in the U.S. and the founder of Integral Eyesight Improvement.
To learn more about Eye Power, visit: http://www.BarryAuchettl.com.Or, call +61407530120 (Australia). E-mail Barry Auchettl at: email@example.com. Reach out on social media at: http://www.facebook.com/BarryAuchettl.
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- Wakefield Children’s Author, Mary’Beth Brady-Buckley, Releases First Book to Help Children Find “The Silver Lining” in Difficult Times - February 26, 2021
- Brilliance Business TV Features Self-Proclaimed Ms. Mermaid, Dawn Bates, Who Shares Her Love for The Ocean and How She Uses Her Remarkable Gift of Guiding Others to Discover the Power in Their Voice! - February 25, 2021
- Mind and Life Transformation Expert Yuvraj Kapadia Reveals Ancient Secrets of Happiness and Emotional Healing in Powerful New Online Program - February 24, 2021