Mesa, AZ — Better Agency is proud to announce a direct integration with Tarmika, an insurtech company. A direct two-way integration is currently under development and expected to be completed by November 2020.
This integration will provide both commercial, and personal lines comparative rating inside of the Better Agency platform.
Unlike traditional comparative raters, Tarmika provides agents with:
- A single-entry solution designed to streamline the quoting process.
- Technology that enables insurers to expand distribution channels, gain new business and provide an enhanced customer experience.
- A solution that utilizes API integrations with top carriers from across the country to seamlessly return multiple quotes through a single entry.
“We are beyond excited to be the first insurance CRM to offer this solution to the industry” says Better Agency CEO Will Shaw. He continues, “Like Better Agency, Tarmika is changing the insurance industry landscape. It makes sense to align ourselves with a company so agent-focused to provide the solutions that agents want.”
“Connectivity is becoming increasingly important in the insurance space and an integration with Better Agency allows us to provide agencies with a more efficient solution to write small commercial” says Tarmika CEO Raghav Tanna
Better Agency and Tarmika users will be able to access all of their Tarmika data and provide comparative rates from within the Better Agency platform. Users can then use that data to trigger the automation campaigns that are already found within Better Agency.
This two-way integration will provide agents with an “all-in-one” platform to properly rate and sell insurance policies while managing their agency data seamlessly.
About Better Agency
Better Agency is the insurance industry’s only Omni Relationship Builder – the new agency management success formula that helps insurance agencies create and grow powerful relationships with their prospects and customers.
Better Agency provides “done for you” automation campaigns for new business opportunities. Users can also take advantage of the existing cross-sell campaigns to cross-sell existing clients automatically. Service, renewal, and claims pipelines allow users to manage their agency in a new, more efficient way.
- Medi-Share Earns 2022 Great Place to Work Certification® - July 1, 2022
- Charles “Walt” Wilson, Retirement Strategist, Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast Discussing Permanent Life Insurance Strategy for Stretching Retirement Funds - July 1, 2022
- Brandon Stevens, Founder, and CEO of Scoutr, Interviewed on Inspired Business Leaders Podcast - July 1, 2022