BEVERLY, Mass. – Gayle Nowak, founder and CEO of Beverly marketing consulting company The Story Stylist, launched her new show Positive News Now on Business Innovators Radio this month. The podcast features business visionaries and changemakers on the frontlines of human evolution. Nowak interviews conscious business owners, leaders and creators, shining a light on the people ushering in a new age of success.
“Where mainstream media focuses on darkness and negativity, Positive News Now shines light on the people raising the vibration of their work and, as a result, their positive impact on the world,” Nowak said. “This show is all about helping our audience receive the insights and inspiration they need to define and create their own success, in their own way.”
Positive News Now kicked off June 10 on Business Innovators Radio with a week’s worth of interviews featuring leaders and business owners who recently attended the live event Evolution 2019 in Providence, Rhode Island, including the event’s creator Bryna Haynes. Going forward, shows will air twice per month for each regular 16-episode season.
Upcoming guests in July include:
- Dr. Michelle Mazur, founder and CEO of Communication Rebel, host of the Rebel Rising podcast, and author of 3 Word Rebellion: Create a Message that is Bigger Than Your Business
- Michelle Foss-Zampino, owner of Healing Creative Wellness Studio, Realizing Your Sublime Energies (RYSE) expert and Best of North Shore (BONS) nominee
Nowak is a former journalist and award-winning PR executive who has profiled elite athletes and community leaders. She has placed clients on The Oprah Show and Today, as well as in The New York Times, USA Today and hundreds of regional, local and trade media. In addition to being a contributor to Business Innovators Radio, Business Innovators Magazine, Small Business Trendsetters Magazine and Founderswire, Nowak has appeared on numerous podcasts, been featured in Boston Voyager Magazine and quoted in the Boston Herald, Tech Cocktail and ReputationManagement.com.
Reporters can schedule an interview with Nowak by emailing gayle@thestorystylist or calling (978) 308-9868.
About The Story Stylist
The Story Stylist is an award-winning marketing company based in Beverly, MA. Established in 2013, the company turns innovative small business owners, consultants and entrepreneurs into authorities in their field by providing marketing strategy, story-driven messaging and authority positioning services that often double and triple clients’ businesses. The Story Stylist provides high-touch, high-impact authority positioning advice and services that help clients increase their influence, create positive change and grow their business. Connect at https://TheStoryStylist.com.
The Story Stylist
Box 7041, 100 Cummings Center ste 108f, Beverly, MA 01915
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- ShopSmartAutos.com Teams with Cox Automotive to Give Vehicle Values and Online Credit Options to Dealers - August 12, 2020
- Marcia Martin Empowers Leaders Who Are Ready to Make a Difference in the World - August 12, 2020
- Vinney Chopra’s New Book “Positivity Brings Profitability” Becomes Number One Amazon Bestseller - August 11, 2020