Fear and stress over the global pandemic can lead to an even greater health crisis than the virus itself, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, who recently reported that, “Fear and anxiety about a new disease and what could happen can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions in adults and children.” The CDC stated that this stress can lead to worsening of chronic health problems, deteriorating mental health, unhealthy changes in sleep and eating habits, and increased use of alcohol, tobacco, and drugs.
That people are stressed is hardly surprising, given the relentless media coverage of the pandemic, social unrest, political upheaval, economic instability, and experts who disagree over the next best steps to take to combat the virus.
Yet, while politicians and public health officials scramble for a solution, personal development experts and transformational coaches say the global pandemic presents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for people to examine their life, set new goals, and become masters of their destiny – rather than victims of circumstances beyond their control.
“The best time to reignite yourself is during these uncertain times,” says transformational coach Alain Wolf, best-selling author of the book, Reignite Yourself. “When so many are experiencing some kind of fear, and confusion, it is the perfect opportunity to reignite ourselves, connect with our true purpose, and create the life we want.”
Wolf’s mission is to identify the finest, most advanced personal development techniques to transform anyone’s life quickly and forever. According to Wolf, difficult challenges often motivate people to make positive changes for the better. “Most people stop smoking only when their body breaks down, and then they take action to change their behavior,” Wolf explains. “With COVID-19 and uncertain times, many already feel stuck, paralyzed, and afraid. That is great signal that it is time to examine our life and reignite.’”
For Wolf, the concept of “reigniting yourself” is based on a few key ideas gleaned from more than a decade of experience as a top transformation coach. These include:
- Emotional Mastery. “You can learn to control how you feel at any moment with techniques I teach to master your energy and transform a negative state into an empowering one,” Wolf says. “You’ll feel confident, excited and positive no matter what happens – even during a global pandemic.”
- Clarity of Purpose. Wolf believes that heroes are revealed, not when things are going great, but when there is a crisis with villains to defeat and obstacles to overcome. “In the book you’ll learn techniques to uncover your life mission and become who you are meant to be,” he says. “It’s when we feel confused, afraid, or paralyzed that we have the opportunity to rise above these feelings and become a better version of who we really are.”
- A Compelling Future. According to Wolf, a crisis signals the need to revisit, reengage, and reset life goals. “It’s important to have a direction to move towards that energizes you and makes you feel alive and excited,” he explains. “In the book, you’ll learn a powerful step-by-step process to reignite your goals and discover what you truly want in life.”
“Alain Wolf will help you live a better life,” says best-selling author and world-renowned business expert Brian Tracy. “Alain will transform your problems into opportunities!”
“We are more in control of our lives than we think, even during a pandemic when we feel in control of nothing,” Wolf says. “We don’t control external events or anything outside of our own control, but we do control who we are, what we say, and what we do.”
Alain Wolf is an award-winning entrepreneur, best-selling author, and philanthropist. A leading transformational coach, Wolf has delivered hundreds of trainings around the globe, bringing his coaching methods and techniques to more than 100,000 people in 173 countries.
For more information on how to obtain a free copy of Alain Wolf’s book, Reignite Yourself, visit www.alainwolfcoaching.com/reginite-yourself.
- Sarah Godbout Certified Confidence Coach Discusses ‘Confidence Is An Inside Job’ on Soulfully Blonde Live Radio Show June 28 - June 24, 2022
- Gina Creson, Real Estate Agent & Owner of Southern Grace Homes Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast About the Right Time to Consider an Active Adult Community - June 24, 2022
- Mark Rodgers, Owner of Trailstone Insurance Group, Announced New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “Colorado Real Estate Leaders.” - June 23, 2022