“Raising the Bar Volume 4: Conversations With Industry Leaders Who Go ABOVE & BEYOND For Their Customers” hit Amazon.com’s Best Seller list on July 23, 2020, climbing all the way to Number One in the Business Consulting category, and reaching Number Two in the Service Industry category. The book was also a Number One Amazon Hot New Release in the Business Consulting category and Number Two Amazon Hot New Release in the Service Industry Category.
In response to book reaching Number One, ‘Raising the Bar’ Project Coordinator Heather Mize said, “We are excited the book hit the Best Seller list. This is an important project for us because we have been able to bring together business owners, entrepreneurs, and community leaders who are actually in the trenches, working hard every day, and were willing to share their experiences to benefit their communities.”
Mize expressed appreciation for the book’s contributors, saying, “We are extremely fortunate to have the caliber of experts who gave their time to be interviewed for this project. Each and every one of them is a true advocate and educator. To have Amazon put this book at the top of their Best Seller list in the Business Consulting category is an incredible achievement and puts a spotlight on the appreciation and recognition they deserve.”
‘Raising the Bar Volume 4′ contains powerful and fascinating conversations with passionate, dedicated and driven individuals who have played such an influential role in the success of so many others, and features conversations with:
- Su Orosa – Mental Health and Wellness Coach
- Jane Baker – High-End Sales Coach
- Eric Kehmeier – Managed IT Support
- Marc Ruiz – Section 8 Real Estate Investing
- Becky Auer – The No BS Success Academy
- Lisa Olona – Becoming Unstoppable
- Stephanie Chambers – Motivating the Younger Generation
“Raising the Bar Volume 4: Conversations With Industry Leaders Who Go ABOVE & BEYOND For Their Customers” is now available in Digital and Paperback editions through Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D9N3451 as well as most major online and offline bookstores and retailers.
- Medi-Share Earns 2022 Great Place to Work Certification® - July 1, 2022
- Charles “Walt” Wilson, Retirement Strategist, Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast Discussing Permanent Life Insurance Strategy for Stretching Retirement Funds - July 1, 2022
- Brandon Stevens, Founder, and CEO of Scoutr, Interviewed on Inspired Business Leaders Podcast - July 1, 2022