Fort Worth, TX – July 22, 2019 – Boomer Benefits is proud to announce they are officially licensed to help seniors in Hawaii with their Medicare needs. People in the state of Hawaii can now use Boomer Benefits to help them enter Medicare and use the Client Service Team throughout the lifetime of their policy.
“Here at Boomer Benefits, we are always challenging ourselves to grow. Our entire team is dedicated to helping as many Americans as we possibly can with the beast that is Medicare. Expanding our services to Hawaii is a great step forward for our agency,” said Danielle Roberts, co-founder at Boomer Benefits.
Residents of Hawaii can now use Boomer Benefits for the following services and offerings:
• Medicare insurance quotes from 30+ carriers
• Part D enrollment
• Claim support via Client Service Team
• Yearly rate shopping and Part D evaluation
• Individual dental, hearing and vision plans
• Free Medicare education (webinar, email series, blog, YouTube)
• Free Medicare Q&A group for the public
• The Boomer Benefits Scholarship
“Our team would routinely get calls from people in Hawaii confused about their Medicare options and wanting our help but disappointed to learn we didn’t service that state,” said Roberts. “We are pleased to now be able to provide Hawaii residents with the same great service we offer to beneficiaries in other states. We help them find the right supplemental coverage for their budget.”
To learn more about Boomer Benefits and available services, visit boomerbenefits.com.
About Boomer Benefits
Boomer Benefits is a Medicare insurance agency that helps Americans with Medicare supplemental coverage. The agency was founded in 2005 and headquartered in Fort Worth, TX. The brokers of Boomer Benefits are licensed in 48 states excluding New York and Massachusetts. In 2019 the agency was awarded Health Insurance Advisory Firm of the Year by Finance Monthly. Discover more about Boomer Benefits at https://boomerbenefits.com or by following Boomer Benefits on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- Tavia Morse, Founder of Sweet Life Coaching, Announces New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “The Sweet Life Coaching Podcast.” - March 5, 2021
- Neena R. Speer Announces Trademark That Thursdays Summit: Breaking The 1.8% Black In IP Law Ceiling Inaugural Virtual Online Summit - March 4, 2021
- San Antonio Realtor Timikah Williams Has Joined iHeart Realty LLCAs A New Broker Assistant - March 4, 2021