Many businesses are responding to the COVID-19 threat with a temporary travel halt, remote work, and self-quarantine policies. Government policies are moving toward making some of these practices mandatory in some locations. The health impact of coronavirus is not yet clear, but the economic impact over at least the next several months will certainly be significant.
The ability for employees to work remotely has never been greater, and it’s more important now than ever before to transition to a digital workplace. C5 Insight, a leader in employee collaboration and customer engagement solutions, is offering complementary digital workplace brainstorming sessions for businesses affected by the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic. For more information or to contact C5 Insight to request a brainstorming session, visit https://www.C5Insight.com.
This pandemic highlights the need for businesses to strengthen their digital capabilities, so they are less dependent on a vulnerable centralized workforce. This virus is likely to re-emerge in future years and new strains may appear. Organizations need to create digital workplaces that are resilient despite being physically separate.
Some strategic questions to think through during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- How to lead the organization into a digital future?
- How to make it easy to work remotely?
- Are sales, marketing and customer care people able to continue to nurture relationships even when the office is closed?
- Is two-way internal communication still strong without the ability to have in-person meetings?
- Can projects move forward when meeting in person is not possible?
Geoff Ables, C5 Insight Managing Partner said, “We very recently announced that we are shifting all of our projects to 100% digital and all our employees are working remotely until further notice. Most of our work has been delivered remotely in the past and beginning several years ago, we began to develop digital approaches to facilitate even complex brainstorming workshops remotely. Making the shift to 100% digital will be seamless for C5 Insight and this presents our clients with an opportunity to advance their own digital transformation. We’re proud to be able to play a leadership role in helping our clients and others to make the transition to a digital workplace.”
C5 Insight was founded in 2002 and is a leader in delivering customer engagement and employee collaboration projects. The company has consulted with hundreds of companies around the world in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies.
- Medi-Share Earns 2022 Great Place to Work Certification® - July 1, 2022
- Charles “Walt” Wilson, Retirement Strategist, Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast Discussing Permanent Life Insurance Strategy for Stretching Retirement Funds - July 1, 2022
- Brandon Stevens, Founder, and CEO of Scoutr, Interviewed on Inspired Business Leaders Podcast - July 1, 2022