Tricia Desso-Cox, C5 Insight Managing Director, will be co-presenting the session, “CPR for CRM: Resuscitate a Struggling CRM Project,” at Manufacturing Conference 2019 (MFGCON 2019) on Wednesday, November 6. The conference, presented by Business NC Magazine and the North Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership, is being held at the Winston-Salem Conference Center November 5-6, 2019 in Winston-Salem, NC. The conference, now in its fifth year, aims to address the concerns of today’s manufacturers with presentations on the most relevant topics from North Carolina’s influential manufacturing thought leaders. For registration information, visit https://www.ncmep.org/mfgcon.
Manufacturing companies are increasingly moving toward digital transformation of their sales and marketing operations with CRM to increase efficiency and to provide a better customer experience. CRM can deliver faster sales cycles, higher win rates, more loyal customers and accelerated marketing. Unfortunately, more than 60% of the time, CRM projects fail to deliver on those promises.
This session will be especially valuable for managers and other stakeholders of CRM projects that have been struggling with CRM adoption or that are just starting a CRM project. Attendees will learn why some CRM projects fail—and how to successfully recover, and better yet, understand how to get set up for success from the start. Ed Gonzales, Marketing and eCommerce Manager for Hampton Products, is co-presenting the session, describing his company’s CRM journey. He will be sharing a real case study, including how important CRM is for manufacturing, struggles experienced, and practical insights on successful CRM implementation in the manufacturing sector.
– The simple and memorable framework to stay focused on CRM success
– Why 80% of users are disappointed with customer relationship projects
– One unattainable goal almost everyone sets at the start of a CRM project
– Understanding the root causes of failure and how to stop treating the symptoms
– A case study in catastrophe—learn from the struggle and recovery of others
Tricia Desso-Cox is the Managing Director of C5 Insight. She has over 20 years of experience in customer engagement and user training delivery on several platforms and processes, as well as 10 years of business-critical operations management for global enterprise, master data management, business process design and business analyst/project management work. Her credentials include a Masters in Management, Bachelors of Science in Business Management, a Six Sigma Green Belt and the Microsoft Sure Step Project Management Certification.
C5 Insight was founded in 2002 and is a leader in delivering customer engagement and employee collaboration projects. The company has consulted with hundreds of companies around the world in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies. For more information about C5 Insight, visit https://www.C5Insight.com.
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- Tavia Morse, Founder of Sweet Life Coaching, Announces New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “The Sweet Life Coaching Podcast.” - March 5, 2021
- Neena R. Speer Announces Trademark That Thursdays Summit: Breaking The 1.8% Black In IP Law Ceiling Inaugural Virtual Online Summit - March 4, 2021
- San Antonio Realtor Timikah Williams Has Joined iHeart Realty LLCAs A New Broker Assistant - March 4, 2021