C5 Insight Managing Partner Geoff Ables will be a featured speaker at the 4th Annual Digital Workplace Summit in Las Vegas. The theme of the event organized by Advanced Learning Institute is Engagement Strategies for Employee Communications. Digital Workplace Summit will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada from March 31 to April 2, 2020. Attendees will hear how some of the best organizations in internal communications are harnessing the power of digital signage, video, mobile apps, intranets, and more to engage and inform employees. For more information and registration details, visit http://bit.ly/2PzR3NR.
Ables is presenting the workshop, “Creating a Vision: Getting Leaders Excited about Digital Transformation with Office 365” on March 31. Digital workplace projects promise to transform companies from tired legacy thinking into teams of engaged employees that disrupt their competitors, but these projects have a way of getting off track. In fact, 60-80% of digital workplace projects fail. Two of the most frequently sited reasons are not understanding the unique planning process and lack of a plan for change management.
This session will dive into what should be included in an O365 roadmap, what applications to use and what to consider leaving out. Attendees will receive a free digital roadmap workbook and participate in group exercises that that will provide a deeper knowledge of how to:
– Build a business case and ROI
– Understand why different O365 applications work better for different companies and decide which one(s) work best for their role and company
– Discover why people and process are more important than the technology
– Engage a leadership team – and keep them engaged
– Understand the role of change management, journey mapping and governance in transforming the business
Ables is the author of “The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People & Profit.” In the book he teaches how to harness the power of people, process and technology to transform a business into a digital workplace that balances a people-first culture with bottom-line results. The book is available in both paperback and Kindle versions on Amazon at https://www.Amazon.com/dp/B01N0QW5H4.
Geoff Ables, C5 Insight Managing Partner, is a bestselling author, international keynote speaker and consultant. He has over 20 years of consulting experience on topics including the future of work, digital disruption, customer relationship management, social collaboration and big data. Widely regarded as a thought leader on customer and employee engagement, his insights have been seen and heard in dozens of global venues. He founded C5 Insight in 2002 and has consulted with hundreds of companies in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies.
For more information about Geoff Ables and C5 Insight, visit
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- Bryan Newbrite And The Axion Network Announce The Launch Of Venture Capital Auctions On The Trust Factor Radio - March 8, 2021
- Tavia Morse, Founder of Sweet Life Coaching, Announces New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “The Sweet Life Coaching Podcast.” - March 5, 2021
- Neena R. Speer Announces Trademark That Thursdays Summit: Breaking The 1.8% Black In IP Law Ceiling Inaugural Virtual Online Summit - March 4, 2021