C5 Insight, a leader in delivering customer engagement and employee collaboration projects, has published the eBook, “Digital Workplace Communication Etiquette.” Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, this was one of the most transformative times in human history. Digital collaboration and communication can unleash human potential for creativity, innovation, problem-solving and productivity. Digital technology also enables people to connect with each other in a broader and deeper level than ever before. The result can be innovations that are hard to imagine. Together, people and organizations can solve complex problems that seem insurmountable.
Unfortunately, some businesses misuse digital tools and communication channels. The opportunity to empower employees to make their highest contributions are often missed. Forbes magazine reports that digital workplace projects fail 84% of the time. The familiar telltale signs are:
1. Interruptions: People are constantly interrupted, breaking their focus away from processes that lead to productivity, creativity and innovation.
2. Demoralization: When digital is used for communication tasks that require a more personal connection, teams are demoralized.
3. Disengagement: People are forced into routine administrative tasks (easy targets for automation and AI), removing them from tasks that add value, innovation and relational depth—the things only a human can do.
Fearful of these risks, some executives and entire businesses shy away from going fully digital. Those who effectively transform early will thrive. Those who are late adopters will only survive. And those who cling to old ways won’t be alive once the dust settles. The only way forward is to embrace change—to navigate the journey of digital transformation.
C5 Insight’s eBook helps organizations understand the bigger picture with a vision, planning, developing rules of engagement and setting digital boundaries to make their digital workplaces highly productive with minimal disruption. For a free copy, visit http://ow.ly/BNNS50z4CM2.
C5 Insight was founded in 2002 and is a leader in delivering customer engagement and employee collaboration projects. The company has consulted with hundreds of companies around the world in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies. For more information about C5 Insight, visit https://www.C5Insight.com.
- Thrilling New Podcast Episode Online- Dr. Pamela Gerali on Interviews With Innocence Airing on July 7, 2022 - June 30, 2022
- Founder of SWALeadership LLC, the Athlete Evolution Academy, transformational leadership coach & award-winning author Zachary Hoffman was recently interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast - June 30, 2022
- Charles “Walt” Wilson, Retirement Strategist Discussing the Key Employee Benefits Strategy, Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast - June 29, 2022