Carlos Siqueira, Is the bestselling author of the book “Work Like An Immigrant”, 9 Keys To Unlock Your Potential, Attain True Fulfillment, And Build Your Legacy Today, A Mega Influencer, Inspirational Speaker and Business Mentor, known internationally as the “Mentor of the highest paid coaches, consultants, experts, and speakers in the world.”
He began his career at age 7 selling his mother’s bread on the streets of Northern Brazil and rose to become a number one top selling sales executive and trainer/mentor for Fortune 500 companies in the United States. After achieving his dreams, he now mentors’ other entrepreneurs, celebrities, coaches, consultants, and speakers worldwide to create theirs. His “Message-to-Market,” focuses on finding ways to disrupt the status quo, create a legacy and to live an extraordinary quality of life. With his unique blend of real-world experience, business insight, high energy, and contagious good humor, Siqueira helps others achieve personal and professional success and fulfillment they once barely dared to dream! Tony Robbins himself, says on record “If there is one person in the world to give him a run for his money, it is Carlos Siqueira.”
When asked, “What are the 9 Keys to Unlock Your Potential, Attain True Fulfillment And Build Your Legacy Today?” Siqueira gave these 9 Keys.
Key 1: Control Your Mind, Control Your Destiny
Key 2: Harness The Power Of Purpose And Passion
Key 3: Do It – The Plan And The Process
Key 4: Invest In Yourself
Key 5: Persist, Continuous Joful Execution
Key 6: Face Uncertainty With Certainty
Key 7: Collaborate – Find A Great Mentor
Key 8: Clarify And Communication Your Mission
Key 9: Contribute!
Siqueira also shared some of the 80 Life Lessons and Topics that are in his book.
- Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easy
- People Can Create Their Own Reality
- Keep Learning And Growing
- Adversity Drives Personal Growth
- Don’t Let Fear Rule And Ruin Your Life
- No Risk, No Glory
- Treat Everyone With Respect
- Challenge Your Negative Thoughts
- It’s About The Mission, Not The Commissions
- Refuse To Accept The Unacceptable
- You May Be Judged By The Company You Keep
- Learn, Laugh, Leave
- Have An Attitude Of Gratitude
- There Is Always Options, But Making Excuses Is Not One Of Them
- Behind Every Problem Is An Opportunity
- Compete With Yourself
- In A Relationship Communication Is The Key
- You Never Want What You Already Have
- Help Clients Achieve Their “Aha Moment”
- If You Are Not Improving, You Are Falling Behind
- If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It – Walt Disney
- Awaken The Warrior In You
- Pump Yourself Up With Affirmation
- Dream Big, Then Dream Bigger
- Fuel Your Inner Drive
- Convert “Would” And “Should” to “Must”
When asked, “What advice would you give people when they start feeling down or overwhelmed by a challenge?”
Siqueira responds by saying,
- Imagine your higher self sitting right next to you, coaching you, reminding you that conditions are not as bad as they may seem.
- Ask your higher self if you are missing something or have overlooked anything.
- Imagine your higher self saying, “You got this. You’re awesome. Don’t settle for less than you are capable of being”.
- Do ten jumping jacks or pushups, or move your head up and down, breathing in and out of your nose as fast as you can for one minute, feeling the energy building up in your body. While moving, remind yourself of your mission by asking yourself one or two of the following questions.
- What do I truly want out of life? What is my life purpose?
- Why do I want what I want? What will I feel having it?
- What can my higher self do to overcome obstacles on the road ahead?
- What would I like to be written in my obituary? What would I like others to say about me when I pass away?
Siqueira points out that asking questions of your higher self is one of the best motivational strategies you can add to your arsenal when dealing with uncomfortable situations.
Siqueira stated that he began asking his higher self-questions when he was only 7 years old, and it helped him to stay focused on his mission and purpose in life. If he can do it so can you!
For more information about the book or order, your copy go to http://www.carlosinspire.com/
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- MT2 Firing Range Services Announces Education Series: “The Range Guru” for Firing Range Owners and Managers to Understand Gun Range Cleaning and Lead Maintenance Services - January 14, 2021
- Dee Bowden Forthcoming Book ‘Collect The Cash The Sale is Not Complete Until The Money is in the Bank’ Exclusive Interview - January 14, 2021
- Kristina Jacobs International Best Selling Author Exclusive Interview —All the Purple Days - January 14, 2021