During the interview, Blair discusses the extraordinary value proposition he provides clients.
Chris says, ” Your dreams matter. We understand the challenges that make it harder to achieve your financial goals, and we’re ready to provide the education, coaching, and advice. We believe your financial success is achievable no matter your current situation or economic status. We feel that flat-fee planning is a unique opportunity for our clients which differs from traditional financial advising in some compelling ways.”
In the podcast interview some of the items discussed are:
- Assets Under Management (AUM) versus Flat-Fee
- When to choose a fee-only financial advisor (and when not to)
- The Benefit to Transparency of Flat Fees
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network https://businessinnovatorsradio.com/interview-with-chris-blair-founder-of-maestro-associates-a-denver-flat-fee-financial-planning-firm-discussing-the-benefit-to-transparency-of-flat-fees/
Blair continued, ” The average financial planner charges you a percentage of the total holdings in your portfolio, this is called an asset under management (A.U.M.) pricing model. Some planners charge a commission on every purchase or transaction. At Maestro Associates we believe in simplicity and transparency. Our flat fee model ensures that you have flexibility to make adjustments to your financial plan as often as necessary without being surprised by transaction fees. Whether you are managing a large portfolio or just getting started, everything is up-front and on-the-table so you know exactly what you are paying for.”
About Chris Blair
Chris founded Blair Financial Planning in 1995 to offer comprehensive financial planning and investment services to clients in Colorado. Now known as Maestro Associates, the firm serves clients in California, Oregon, Washington, New Mexico, and Kansas. Under Chris’s leadership, the firm has implemented a unique planning approach that helps meet peoples’ financial and emotional needs.
Chris received an MBA and a law degree from the University of Denver. As a Certified Financial Planner, he holds FINRA Series 6, 7, 24, 26, 63, and 65 licenses. He also maintains Life, Heath, and Annuity licenses in several states.
Learn More: https://www.maestro-associates.com/
All Securities are Offered Through Money Concepts Capital Corp., Member FINRA/SIPC. Money Concepts Advisory Service is a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC Maestro Associates is an independent firm not affiliated with Money Concepts Capital Corp 11440 North Jog Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418. 561-472-2000
- #1 Bestselling Author and English Confidence Coach Francisca Garcés Launches Here Signature Program The English Confidence Method - May 18, 2022
- “Ignite Your Wisdom,” The Latest Compilation Book By Ignite Publishing Became An International Bestseller In 7 Countries After A Successful Launch On May 14th, 2022 - May 18, 2022
- Interview with Morgan Lloyd Insurance Agent with Trailstone Insurance Group About Bringing Customers the Best Options for Insurance - May 17, 2022