Boca Raton, FL, May 20, 2019 — Visitors to the Savassi Cleaning Services website, www.OfficeCleaningFortLauderdale.com, will see a new dynamic design with updated features and functions for customers looking for commercial cleaning companies in the Fort Lauderdale area. The project’s overall goal was to provide clear and compelling information about Savassi’s Cleaning award winning janitorial and industrial cleaning services.
Savassi Cleaning enlisted the services of Renegade Marketing Agency to build the website. The primary object was to highlight what makes this commercial cleaning services company exceptional including:
• Total Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
• High quality industrial janitorial services for all types of companies especially compliance based industries like medical facilities and food service.
• Efficient management systems that provide clear measurement, reporting and quality control.
Sheila Candido, Renegade Marketing Agency, worked with Savassi Cleaning Services to create the website and incorporated proven fundamentals of marketing and communications. “This website launch is an extension of what this company is all about and that is customer service,” said Sheila. “The team at Savassi Cleaning has a unique commitment and pride in providing commercial janitorial services and the website reflects their professionalism and the range of services.”
Savassi Cleaning Services’ focus on quality and value makes it the right commercial cleaning company for organizations where cleanliness is either required by regulation or a high priority for a company’s management. Managers, plant managers, distribution managers and purchasing managers who make decisions regarding janitorial services will find all of the information they need at www.OfficeCleaningFortLauderdale.com.
For more information, contact Leo Candido, President at 561-410-3679 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Savassi Cleaning Services LLC
22545 SW 66th Avenue suite #206, Boca Raton, FL 33428
- Mokha Bunn Introduces an Extraordinarily Unique and Magical Variety of Coffees to Canada by Maintaining Ancient Yemen Traditions. - September 22, 2021
- Jonathon Hensley, Co-founder and CEO of Emerge and Author of the Book, “Alignment,” Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast - September 22, 2021
- Industry Leaders Who Raise the Bar and Go Above and Beyond For Their Customers and Clients Featured in New Amazon Best Seller - September 21, 2021