As 2020, the year filled with challenging, one-of-a-kind experiences and dilemmas comes to a close many are left wondering how to approach 2021 in regards to what they would like to accomplish. Although many individuals did find a few bright spots in their lives and career, the year also provided several reasons for re-evaluating purpose and with that the adjustment of future plans and dreams.
“We are all capable of change and growth; we just need to know where to begin.” – Blaine Lee Pardow
Pete Cohen is successful business coach, expert in human performance, leadership and personal and professional development, one of the world’s most impactful motivational speakers and best-selling author of 19 published books including Shut the Duck Up, Habit Busting, Fear Busting, Life DIY and Sort Your Life Out and his most recent publication, Inspirators – Leading The Way In Leadership. Throughout Cohen’s lengthy career, he has coached business leaders and executives, from more than 260 of the largest companies in the world, corporate teams and sports stars on how to reach their highest and best-performing state of being. Thousands of people across the globe have been positively influenced and inspired by Cohen’s powerful tools and strategies.
Everyone knows that goal-setting works! Going through the process of choosing the right ones, ensuring they are realistic and implementing them can be the intimidating part. This is why so many goals fail to become a reality. Cohen has spent his life helping others close the gaps in their lives, whether it be with their relationships, their finances or career, simply by helping them establish goals. But what’s more is that he also guides them on a step-by-step journey, showing them the exact processes and approaches needed to obtain sustainable progress.
One of Cohen’s many gifts is to address, head-on, challenging behaviors and turn them around through simple and easy methods. The brand personality, of Mi365, is to be completely transparent, light-hearted and enlightening. As we head towards 2021, Cohen is introducing a brand-new, free training called ‘How to Make 2021 Your Best Year.’
This exclusive training will offer participants:
- Opportunity to discover the #1 thing holding them back from achieving their goals and living the life they desire.
- Revelation of why most people never achieve their goals and never will.
- Proven tools that have helped thousands of people live abundant, happy lives.
- Access to goal setting assessment where individuals will learn their strengths and weaknesses.
Register today for ‘How to Make 2021 Your Best Year’ to ensure that it will be!
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY LEADER
Pete Cohen is a trained business coach, a recognized authority on personal and professional development, leadership development, motivation, health and well-being. He was the former resident Life Coach on ITV’s GMTV for 12 years and is one of the world’s most sought-after motivational speakers. He is also a best-selling author of 19 published books including Shut the Duck Up, Habit Busting, Fear Busting, Life DIY and Sort Your Life Out and his most recent publication, Inspirators – Leading The Way In Leadership and he is obsessed with taking people from where they are now to where they want to be!
Throughout Cohen’s lengthy career, he has coached business leaders and executives, from more than 260 of the largest companies in the world, corporate teams and sports stars on how to reach their highest and best-performing state of being. Thousands of people across the globe have been positively impacted and inspired by Cohen’s compelling presentations.
- Thrilling New Podcast Episode Online- Dr. Pamela Gerali on Interviews With Innocence Airing on July 7, 2022 - June 30, 2022
- Founder of SWALeadership LLC, the Athlete Evolution Academy, transformational leadership coach & award-winning author Zachary Hoffman was recently interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast - June 30, 2022
- Charles “Walt” Wilson, Retirement Strategist Discussing the Key Employee Benefits Strategy, Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast - June 29, 2022