Daryl Horton, Discusses His Approach to Helping His Clients with Financial and Retirement Literacy by using properly structured life insurance contracts.
DL Horton Advisors excels as a high-quality provider of Annuities and Insurance products to the personal and business market. Their agency provides exceptional service through an organized, highly skilled staff that identifies each client’s individual needs. Their excellent relationships with strong, stable insurance carriers allow them to deliver the most competitive products available consistently.
Horton said, ” Considering that a 401k is tax-deferred. Our country’s deficit is in the trillions and growing. When it’s time to take distributions at retirement. You will be taxed on your entire contribution of 35% and upwards. My team specializes in Tax-Favored assets. We strive to build meaningful – rewarding relationships with our clients. Our focus is to listen, resolve, teach and execute the best strategies. Allow us to expedite wealth and protect your assets.” Horton asks, “Is your retirement income protected from a down market? If not, let’s talk!”
Tune in for the interview on iTunes, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and the Business Innovators Radio Network.
About Daryl Horton
Born, raised and educated in Chicago, I’m a Southsider. Raised by a single mother, I successfully made it out of the Inner-City of Chicago.
Moved to Southern California in the Grocery/Retail Business 1998, in a leadership role at American Stores, then Rite Aid and others. Best and longest friend passed years ago due to a motorcycle accident that motivated me to change careers to help families.
My licenses include: Life, Accident, Health, Property and Casualty.
I love people; I’m passionate about helping, teaching, advising and serving. We offer a variety of products that can help you meet a number of insurance and financial needs, including, but not limited to college funding, retirement, managing costs for extended periods of care and lifetime income strategies.
Learn how to have the income needed to retire: http://dlhortonadvisors.com/
- Leveraging current tax code to have a lifetime of tax-free income.
- Quick, Affordable Term Life Insurance at Great rates.
- Retirement planning , IRA and IRA Rollover.
- Specialize in 401k/ 403b/457 and Qualified – Non Qualified Plans.
- Index Universal Life and Term Insurance.
- Business Owner Policy and Buy – Sell Agreements.
- Annuities and wealth transfer.
- Mortgage Protection Insurance.
- Infinite Banking – Protected Asset Class
California Insurance license number is 0M04571 and Illinois Insurance license number is 18599272.
Chief Executive Officer at DL Horton Advisors
Nov 2020 – Present (1 year 3 months +)
Agent at New York Life Insurance Company
New York Life Insurance Company
May 2020 – Present (1 year 9 months +)
Agent licensed to sell insurance through New York Life Insurance Company.
Licensed Insurance Agent
Nov 2018 – May 2020 (1 year 7 months+)
Commercial, Life Insurance, Workers Compensation and Personal Lines.
Site Ready Agent
State Farm ®
May 2018 – May 2019 (1 year 1 month)
Life Insurance Specialist
National Life Group
Nov 2017 – Nov 2018 (1 year 1 month) Life Insurance and Annuities.
- Dr. Virginia LeBlanc, THE Pivot Maestro, Announces New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “Define Your Path.” - May 13, 2022
- Medi-Share supports pastors with mental health resources through Thrive and Cultivate event. - May 13, 2022
- Joshua Dean Named Among the Top Mortgage Originators in the Nation in 2021 by Scotsman Guide and Mortgage Executive Magazine - May 12, 2022