The EEEM is promoting reconciliation between races and nations by restoring, diversifying, and strengthening economies. “Motherland Unites with The West to Ignite Reconciliation”
Dr. Bartlett leads a delegation to the cradle of civilization representing The Bahamas, The United Kingdom, and the United States to identify, cultural and economic linkages between local and global economies. Making the trip are Royals of Africa, political, business, spiritual and civic leaders. The Economic Emancipation Movement is calling on all nations ruled by monarchs and political leaders to celebrate August as Economic Emancipation month.
According to Dr. Bartlett, “The EEEM inspires reconciliation of all races and nationalities. We invite all countries to partner with us regardless of color, socio-economic status, or locale and engage in dialogue to encourage positive change. Our goal is to change negative mindsets and cultivate environments that maximize human potential and promote Economic Emancipation. We want to unite to eliminate human trafficking to and from our countries and offer alternative options to those forced into such heinous and unconscionable acts.” Hrh Princess Moradeun Adedoyin-Solarin also said, “We Must Embrace Faith, Courage & Diligence…As We, Each Arise! To Become Positive Change Agents.”
Leading the group of Royals taking part in the launch are:
• HRM Oba Babatunde Adewale Ajayi Torungbuwa II, The Akarigbo & Paramount Ruler of Remo Kingdom, Nigeria – Chief Host of the trip to Africa
• HRM Oba Adedeji Olusegun Onagoruwa Elesi II, The Alaye & Paramount Ruler of Odogbolu Kingdom, Nigeria – Host to Odogbolu Kingdom, Nigeria
• HIM Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III Iku Baba Yeye, The Alaafin of Oyo Kingdom, Nigeria & Traditional Leader of the Yoruba Nation Worldwide – Host to Oyo Kingdom, Nigeria
• HIM Oba Adeyeye Babatunde Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, Ooni of Ife, Nigeria & Spiritual Leader of the Yoruba Nation, Worldwide – Host to Ile-Ife,
Other Royals working with the Economic Emancipation Empowerment Movement include:
• HRH Otunba Lai Soile,
• HRH Princess Dr. Moradeun Ogunlana,
• HRH Princess Toyin Onagoruwa,
• HRH Princess Angelique Ademiposi Monet &
• Hon Ernest Omovbude, International Body Cast Artist
Some key members of the delegation traveling from the Bahamas is Apostle Benjamin Smith, Founder of The Embassy International and from the United States are Mr. Arthur Lewis, Financial Specialist, Chairman, Executive Trustee of Active Capital Holdings LLC, Sir Joe Madu, President of the U.S African Chamber of Commerce and Co-Chair of the EEEM, Mr. Tom Chesser, Public Relations and Communications Specialist, and, Ms. Oleathia Robinson aka ‘Butta’, International Performing Artist who wrote and will be performing the theme song “Promise Land” https://drive.google.com/file/d/1050rCGx0LUqUvcVqY_hWh-HpfvGR_Yfz/view.
The Significance Of This Trip: A Time Of Remembrances & A Time Of Healing.
2019 marks the 400th anniversary of the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade. Over 3.5 million men women and children kidnapped from Nigeria and used as pawns in an unjust, corrupt, abusive, and unethical practice that has built and destroyed the wealth and resources of many regions. This invasion of a people destroyed longstanding trade agreements and dismantled pre-existing social, political, and religious structures. There are more people in modern-day slavery than during the times of the transatlantic slave trade. The International Labor Organization estimates that 4.5 million men, women, and children are victims of human and sex trafficking.
Dr. Bartlett and all the people that are involved actively believe that this “Economic Emancipation Empowerment Movement” can have a global effect on all humanity by dissolving our differences and uniting our efforts to make this world a better place, because our world is everybody’s “Promise Land.”
Just like the legendary pop singer Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie wrote, ” We are the world. We are the children. We are the ones who make a brighter day. So, let’s start giving. There’s a choice we’re making. We’re saving our own lives. It’s true we’ll make a better day. Just you and me.”
Just maybe now, going to Africa can resonate that all over again!
For more information or how you can get involved contact, Dr. Deborah Bartlett
242-428-2900 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Economic & Empowerment Movement will continue promoting the message of economic empowerment to the United States and the Caribbean in November.
Sir Joe Madu, Our co-chair and President of the US Africa Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the 2019 Economic Emancipation Summit with BOXING LEGENDS HALL OF FAME on Nov 8th-10th, 2019 in Myrtle Beach, SC. USA – featuring boxing greats, business leaders and Oyotunji – African Village established by Oba Efuntola Oseijeman Adelabu Adefunmi I in 1970.
For more information about this event contact him at email@example.com
- Jeremy Keil – CFP®, CFA Retirement-Focused Financial Planner with Keil Financial Partners, Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast. - September 17, 2021
- Landed for Success Inc.- A Global Business Networking Group That Is The “Next Level” Way Of Marketing A Business - September 16, 2021
- Christian Care Ministry/Medi-Share Launches Project K.E.E.P. Keeping Elected Officials Encouraged Through Prayer - September 14, 2021