It’s pretty easy to tell when you have a plumbing problem.
Or when you need a roofer.
And if your finances are a mess, you might have an accounting problem.
But what are the symptoms that you have a marketing problem?
- There are people who would benefit from your work who aren’t engaging with you.
- There’s a change you seek to make in the culture, but it’s not happening.
- You’re having difficulty persuading other people of your point of view.
- The service or product you make isn’t resonating with those you seek to serve.
- You’re fighting in a race to the bottom, and it’s wearing you out.
If you have a marketing problem, how much time are you spending working on a marketing solution? What are you investing in, learning, creating… Because you can’t solve your marketing problem tomorrow by simply repeating what you did yesterday.
This is why The Marketing Seminar was built. It’s a group activity, a 100-day seminar designed to let you do the work, to act as if, to share your journey with others, to see what happens when you bring work that matters to people who care.
Today’s the last day to sign up, the best day left on your new year’s commitment to solve your marketing problem and to do work that matters.
The next one won’t be launching for months, so this is your last, best moment to level up.
For more than thirty years, I’ve been trying to turn on lights, inspire people and teach them how to level up. This blog has been appearing daily for more than a decade. One day, if we meet, I hope you’ll share with me your favorite posts. Even better, I’d like to hear about how a book or course helped you interact with the world differently and make a difference.