Don Purcell discusses his approach to helping his clients apply Biblical wisdom to issues faced by business owners to achieve predictable success–consistent results and growth.
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio
Purcell explained that “Critical to your vision for your business is an understanding of your why. Sometimes you need to eliminate an area of your business to streamline operations and increase profits.”
Purcell feels that identifying core values that balances “aspirational values” with “current values” keeps the proper alignment. Taking a pulse on the company currently to assess where the direction of the company is headed sets the culture for the company.
Elements of the 2-Page Business Plan include:
- What is the niche?
- What is the purpose?
- Who is the target market?
- Develop the Organizational Chart to deliver value
- Develop the “ROCK” Strategy showing where to focus.
- Identify the obstacles to overcome.
About Don Purcell
As an entrepreneur for over 30 years, Don uses his skills as a business strategy consultant to show people that running a business can be meaningful and rewarding. His purpose in life and in business is to glorify God by serving His people. His family has been an integral part of this business from the beginning. At one point or another, his wife and children have lent a hand to business success. Even the family dog, Prima, serves as the Director of Shredding and, much to his chagrin, often voices her opinion during Zoom calls.
Learn More: https://cbizcoach.co
Previous News Stories:
Clarity Business Coaching-Business Productivity
Clarity Business Coaching-Benefits of a Business Advisor
- Dr. Virginia LeBlanc, THE Pivot Maestro, Announces New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “Define Your Path.” - May 13, 2022
- Medi-Share supports pastors with mental health resources through Thrive and Cultivate event. - May 13, 2022
- Joshua Dean Named Among the Top Mortgage Originators in the Nation in 2021 by Scotsman Guide and Mortgage Executive Magazine - May 12, 2022