LYDIE LOUIS, PH.D. ESQ.has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, and the New York Law Journal for her work to protect and empower small businesses and small investors.
Dr. Lydie’s real-life academic know-how resonates with everyone from the C-Suite to middle management to business owners to employees to women to students to immigrants to celebrities. Providing access to proven legal tools and powerful techniques to help real people for a real, meaningful impact that reverberates around the world. She was invited to present a TEDx Talk in London on “U.S. Corporations Were Created to Do Public Good, What Went Wrong?” Dr. Lydie has a B.A. from Columbia University, a master’s in finance from New York University, a J.D. from Fordham University, and a Ph.D. from the University of Barcelona.
Corporate executives hire Dr. Lydie to train employees to be more legally mindful in their employment transactions as well as to coach key personnel. The United Nations hire Dr. Lydie to instruct medium-sized enterprises across the globe on the laws that impact their businesses. Dr. Lydie has spoken at business, law, and tax conferences from Amsterdam to Bogota to Cape Town to Los Angeles to Paris to Guadalajara to Warsaw to Costa Rica to Germany to Haiti to New York.
As a provocateur business speaker with twenty-eight years of hands-on business and legal experience, Dr. Lydie shares the powerful strategies that will continue to bring her financial and personal success. Utilizing uncommon knowledge of the rich, she pioneered the art of integrating particularized “know-how,” music, and precision execution to emerge as a sought-after business legal mentor and coach.
Dr. Lydie teaches audience members how to apply her successful methods to a wide range of businesses today. She shares winning tips for negotiating and particularly negotiating for women by women, boosting sales, improving employee morale, increasing productivity, and optimizing staff talents. After working on Wall Street for almost 12 years, both as an advisor and financial regulator, Dr. Lydie spent almost 20 years as a law and graduate business school professor.
A few years ago, Dr. Lydie transformed her own career path to becoming CEO of one of the fastest-growing business and personal wealth development training companies in the world. Dr. Lydie credits much of her success principles to being an emergency room volunteer medical intern at Coney Island Hospital in Brooklyn, New York, when she was in high school. She has found the type of leadership, resilience, and specialized-skills performance mastery that was required to assist in handling life-threatening medical emergencies from heart attacks to severe burns and gunshot wounds equally applies to businesses that want a competitive advantage to not only survive but to go beyond survival to thrive!
As a motivational speaker, Dr. Lydie’s riches to rags to riches success story of hunger, shame, sacrifice, hard work, strangers’ kindness, and perseverance will inspire any audience. Much more than a business coach, Dr. Lydie shares her proprietary “Morena” blend of gratitude, intentionality, and champion mindset, which will empower audience members to make positive pivots in their lives for immediate and long-term success. Dr. Lydie, America’s Leading Success Partner, will reveal how you can create a legacy of wealth for your loved ones.
Dr. Lydie is currently the Chairman of In Pursuit Media & Co., a company that works with organizations and business owners around the world to build work cultures of intra-reliance and collective resilience. She is also the Founder of Entrepreneur Legal Studio, a company that works with small business owners to enhance their legal know-how in their business. Dr. Lydie’s keynotes, corporate workshops, retreats, business legal coaching, combined with her “Lessons from the Emergency Room” provide practical business strategies, personal development insights, and a unique delivery style to create a high-energy and impactful learning environment.
Dr. Lydie is the owner of The Monetize You TV Channel, the Executive Producer and Host of The DR. Lydie Show and World Class Leaders Podcast, where she shares her insights and inspirations for today’s fast-paced marketplace as we pursue our personal development goals. She is passionate about empowering one million business owners to become millionaires by building brilliant businesses to last for the next generations.
She hosts The Protect And Monetize You Summit on a quarterly basis to provide a motivational space for entrepreneurs to learn, engage, and implement proven business success strategies from speakers & successful business owners worldwide.
Dr. Lydie’s academic publications are available to be downloaded on her website. https://drlydie.com
Her upcoming publications, “101 Questions You Always Wanted To Ask A Business Lawyer; What’s Law Got to Do with It?” – “Business Success Stories to Inspire Our Souls; and The Art & Science of Creating Your Money Mindset Mastery,” are getting a lot of attention.
Here is what people are saying about DR. LYDIE LOUIS:
- “Dr. Lydie is the Suze Orman of business law! She is America’s Leading Business Partner!” – Bob Circosta – Co-Founder-Home Shopping Network
- “Dr. Lydie is someone every business owner and corporate executive needs to know and hire.” – Dr. Trish Murry – Founder Discover Health Functional
- “Dr. Lydie was able to give me legal insight that no other lawyer gave me. Her information motivated me to take action. Dr. Lydie should be a household name streaming into your living room!” – Forbes Reilly – CEO Forbes Factor Creator of the SpinGym
- “I trust Dr. Lydie with all of my legal matters. She is honest, caring, and figures things out that really helps you move forward. My spouse and I are so pleased with her that we hired her as our personal family attorney.” KD Wagner – Author and CEO Gold Star Matrix
- “Dr. Lydie is such a special person. She does everything she can to find a business legal solution that works for everyone. At this point, we consider her family, Merce-beaucoup Dr. Lydie!” – Werner Berger, Guinness World Records Holder, as the oldest person in the world to have completed the 7 Summit Climbs (The Messner-7).
To learn more about DR. LYDIE LOUIS, PH.D. ESQ. or reserve a time to speak with her directly about your business or personal legal goals go to https://linktr.ee/DrLydie
- TOP 30 Finalists Moving to Phase II of The National Black Business Pitch Competition - July 4, 2022
- Be Cool For The Summer With Sleep Zone’s Yogurt Cooling Comforter - July 4, 2022
- Anti-Bullying and Martial Arts Franchise, Warrior Island, Announces the Airing of Season 2 of Saga 1 of The Warrior Island TV Show and The Release of The Comic Book Issue #8 - July 4, 2022