Entrepreneur and vending business mentor Anne Pippen‘s recent release, Vending Business: A Guide To Leaping Into Entrepreneurial Success hit five best seller lists on Amazon on January 20, 2021, climbing all the way to number one in both the Service industry and Restaurant & Food Industry categories. The book also took top ranking in the categories of Starting a Business and Home-Based Businesses, appeared on five new release lists, and also ranked highly on Amazon Canada and UK.
Since a vending business has low start-up costs, allows for setting a schedule that fits with your lifestyle, and doesn’t require hiring a team, it may be perfect business opportunity for many. Readers in a high-stress, unfulfilling job and exploring options for starting a side hustle or full-time business find this book highly valuable. The content goes beyond a practical beginner’s guide for getting started with a vending business to include ideas for expanding and scaling. It even includes information to consider related to safety, cleanliness, and accessibility during the current pandemic.
Written by a successful vending machine business owner for those looking to start a vending business, 10-year veteran Anne Pippen shares the wisdom gained from her hands-on experience (the lows, the highs, the considerations, the pitfalls, and the challenges) to help readers move forward faster to get a vending business off the ground and up and running.
The book covers topics around how to
- Decide if a vending business is right for you
- Set up your business the right way
- Choose the right vending machine equipment
- Obtain optimal locations
- Source the best-selling vending machine products at the best price
- Provide great service
- Grow, expand, and scale
In response to the book’s success on launch day, Pippen explains,“Having been asked many times how I started and grew my vending business and knowing so many are looking for a new business idea that fits their goals, I’m excited to share and help other interested in this business model. Having the information in this book will shorten their learning curve and allow readers to save time, effort, and energy figuring out how to make a vending business work for them.”
With so many looking to start a side hustle to supplement their income or for a solid idea for starting a new business, the subject matter of Vending Business is a hot topic and a must read for those looking for a new business opportunity.
The book is available in both paperback and Kindle versions on Amazon.
About The Author
Following her 20+-year career as a medical research scientist and finance manager, Anne Pippen discovered the benefits of creating and building a profitable vending machine business. Inside this book, she shares her wisdom, insider tips, and practical advice to help others interested in this business option.
To learn more about Anne Pippen and her services, visit https://VendingBusinessBook.com/.
- Sarah Godbout Certified Confidence Coach Discusses ‘Confidence Is An Inside Job’ on Soulfully Blonde Live Radio Show June 28 - June 24, 2022
- Gina Creson, Real Estate Agent & Owner of Southern Grace Homes Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast About the Right Time to Consider an Active Adult Community - June 24, 2022
- Mark Rodgers, Owner of Trailstone Insurance Group, Announced New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “Colorado Real Estate Leaders.” - June 23, 2022