Robert Raymond, Achieve Systems CEO, announced that this is the first post-covid Biz Explosion conference and also the first one in 2022. It will be held on Friday June 10th and Saturday, June 11th.
The conference will take place at the DoubleTree Hilton Hotel, 7801 E. Orchard Road, Greenwood Village, Colorado and located in the DTC Orchard & I-25 area.
“One reason Achieve Systems is not known all over the world is because we have our niche market and we do not do any marketing or advertising because we have the goal to work with a specific kind of person in our industry (an entrepreneur). Our conferences are set-up to take an entrepreneur and make them better by providing them some of the best training, partnerships and an incredible community to tap into!”, Robert explained.
Friday, June 10th, marks the first Speed Networking Day since the pandemic and is part of the Pre-Conference events. This event is scheduled from 10am MST at the hotel ballroom.
On Saturday, June 11th, this Biz Explosion conference also features a line-up of professional public speakers chosen to provide unmatched value to the attendees. These speakers include:
- David Avrin – Featured Keynote Speaker and Customer Experience Expert. One of the most in-demand Customer Experience speakers and consultants in the world today, David Avrin, CSP has shared his content-rich, very entertaining and actionable presentations with enthusiastic audiences across North America and around the world.
- Lila Veronica – Top Sales Expert in the Health Industry. Lila helps professionals in the health and wellness industry to grow their businesses and earn the income they deserve.
- Anthony Prichard – YouTube Video Marketing Expert. Anthony shows business owners, step-by-step, how to properly upload their videos so they will appear on the 1st page of Google.
- JC Soto – Authority Positioning Expert. JC helps business owners to position themselves as experts in the mind of their customers so that they can stand out from their competition, increase their prices and grow their businesses.
According to Raymond, the Achieve Biz Explosion Conference Mission it to:
- Build Community
- Build Clients
- Build Strategic Relationships
- Build Revenue to the Level
- Work with Industry Leaders & Icons to Accomplish Goals
Robert Raymond stated that “90% of professionals in our industry who go solo are out of business within 18 months. Many industry veterans reach a plateau in business and never advance past a specific income level or satisfy their financial goals!”
Achieve Systems’ website states that it has over 55 available revenue streams exclusively for their members. Members have the resources and advice needed to publish books, author education programs, go online, franchise, license, become an educator and use over 21.6 million dollars in resources to help make it happen.
“Biz owners in our industry do not develop power partnerships and strategic relationships at a level that brings in substantial business growth! Achieve has its own community of professionals and leads you can plug right into. Picture yourself growing referral relationships with 100s of other health and wellness pros, companies or whoever fits your business right within the walls of Achieve Systems.”, Robert Raymond concluded.
For more info about Achieve Systems’ Biz Explosion Conference and for registration visit: achievebizconferences.com
For more info about Achieve Systems membership visit: https://www.achievesystemspro.com/
To book your hotel room for the June Conference you can use this link: https://tinyurl.com/achievehotel
- Sarah Godbout Certified Confidence Coach Discusses ‘Confidence Is An Inside Job’ on Soulfully Blonde Live Radio Show June 28 - June 24, 2022
- Gina Creson, Real Estate Agent & Owner of Southern Grace Homes Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast About the Right Time to Consider an Active Adult Community - June 24, 2022
- Mark Rodgers, Owner of Trailstone Insurance Group, Announced New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “Colorado Real Estate Leaders.” - June 23, 2022