Zachary Hoffman discusses how he helps to develop the influential leaders of today and tomorrow.
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network:
Zachary explained that: “Swiss Army Leadership (SWAL) is an effective, modern-day leadership concept based on ten years of international experience in 6 different countries. The SWAL concept is the key to finding the good life while experiencing a fulfilling leadership journey beyond worldly success and financial status.”
A leadership coach helps people in leadership positions identify areas where they can improve and guides how to make those improvements. A good leadership coach will have a deep understanding of human behavior and motivation and be able to help leaders tap into their potential. Here are some of the top traits of a good leadership coach:
- They help leaders see the big picture. A good leadership coach understands that successful leaders need to be able to see the big picture. They help their clients focus on their long-term goals and objectives and create a plan for how to achieve them.
- They challenge leaders to think outside the box. Leaders often get so caught up daily that they forget to think creatively. A good coach will challenge their clients to think outside the box and develop new and innovative solutions to problems.
- They are excellent communicators. A leadership coach needs to be able to communicate effectively with their clients. They need to be able to listen carefully and understand what the leader is trying to achieve, and then provide guidance and feedback that is clear and concise.
- They have a deep understanding of human behavior. A good coach understands how people behave and why they behave the way they do. This allows them to help people better understand their behavior and the behavior of those around them.
- They are patient and compassionate. A leadership coach must be patient and understand that transformation does not happen overnight. They need to be supportive and encouraging while challenging their clients to push themselves outside their comfort zone.
In his book “SWALEADERSHIP: Effective Leadership For A Modern World,” he advises the reader on adapting their leadership strategy to modern-day norms to succeed in the present and future leadership endeavors. The SWAL concept is for all aspiring leaders looking to make a lasting impact on their followers while leaving a legacy.
About Zachary Hoffman
Zac is an Italian/American dual citizen, effective leadership developer, transformation coach, award-winning author, and former professional American football player. Originally from a small, rural town in Western Pennsylvania (USA), he has spent his twenties living in 6 different countries while playing and coaching American football. During his time abroad, he developed the SWALeadership concept based on his many thrilling and eye-opening experiences within various leadership roles across cultures.
Learn more: https://swaleadership.onuniverse.com/
- Not All Superheroes Wear Capes: Honoring Humanitarian Heroes At 2022 Be Great! Humanitarian Awards Following Opening Day Of D23 Expo - August 10, 2022
- Real Estate Markets Cooling: Julie Brittain, Atlanta Real Estate Advisor Focused on Luxury Living, Discusses How She Sells Listings in a Weekend - August 10, 2022
- IANDS 2022 Conference Honors Disabled Veterans and Military NDE With Free of Charge Admission - August 10, 2022