Gary Gerber, a scientifically validated holistic energy healer, was interviewed on The Optimal Health Radio Show (available on the iHeartRadio network, Stitcher, YouTube, iTunes and Spreaker) or online at: https://businessinnovatorsradio.com/the-optimal-health-show/ about finding help for healing sex addiction.
Tamara “Tami” Patzer, host of The Optimal Health show featuring conversations with today’s cutting health and wellness professionals, recently interviewed Gerber on sex addiction. Patzer is also the host/executive producer for Women Innovators Radio and The Thought Leaders show featured on Business Innovators Network and Daily Success Media Network.
Gerber is an Individual/Marriage and Family Therapist and Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT). For over 30 years, Gary has conducted a very successful practice in Calgary assisting individuals, couples and families through various modalities to understand and work through conflict situations. He offers practical and encouraging solutions to inter-personal difficulties that foster a true sense of hope.
Gary Gerber’s Conflict Resolution Expertise, Training and Credentials:
- Clinical Fellow with the AAMFT (American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy)
- CSAT – Certified Sex Addiction Therapist: counselling both individual and couple therapy working through the trauma process and recovery of sex addiction.
- Registered Social Worker (RSW)
- ADHD Training, Assessment and Treatment: Attention Deficit Hyper-Activity Disorder
- EFT Training and Practice: Emotionally Focused Therapy
- EMDR Practitioner for Trauma Removal: Eye Movement Desensitization and Resolution
- Former Adjunct Faculty Member: McMaster University
- PREP – Accredited Instructor: Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program – the widely acclaimed conflict prevention program for couples; University of Denver
- BA: Goshen College, IND
- Div: University of Rochester, NY
- Psyco-Analysis Training: Carl Jung Institute, Zurich, Switzerland
Featured in the Calgary Herald, Calgary Sun, and radio talk show guest for expertise in effective relationships and conflict resolution, Gary has also served in numerous leadership roles and committees in the psychological, spiritual and business community throughout Calgary and North America. Gerber’s engaging style creates trust and allows people to feel confident and at ease as they tackle problems they never thought they could solve.
To learn more, visit: http://www.gary-gerber.com.
To listen to the radio show, visit: https://businessinnovatorsradio.com/gary-gerber-help-for-healing-sex-addiction/.
- Congressman Doug Lamborn and staff show support for Health CareSharing Ministries with a visit to Medi-Share - June 14, 2021
- Children’s Book Author and Mom To Eight, Heather Davis Hits Multiple Amazon Best Seller Lists with Inclusion Book “The Blomes & The Smooms and the Impossible Bridge” Illustrated By Corryn Webb - June 14, 2021
- Lisa Meisels’ and Donna Burgher’s “Journey Beyond the Veil” Podcast Featured Guest Gayle Nowak to Discuss Healing Invisibility in Your Business - June 10, 2021