The Microsoft Dynamics 365 User Group Summit’s Pre-Conference Academy is featuring four strategic CRM Workshops over two days on October 14 and October 15, 2019 at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee, Florida. The User Group Summit follows the Pre-Conference Academy from October 15-October 18.
Geoff Ables, C5 Insight Managing Partner, and Tricia Desso-Cox, C5 Insight Managing Director, are leading the CRM workshops. These sessions are targeted to business leaders, project managers, sales executives, customer service managers and marketing directors who oversee CRM for their organizations. Workshop content is relevant to leaders and managers who are new to CRM as well as those who are struggling with CRM and looking for options. It is also is relevant for leaders and managers who want to learn more about process design, journey mapping, user adoption and annual planning.
Customers are raising the bar on expectations and most organizations are finding that getting the customer experience right is a challenge. Software can provide solutions, but studies have shown that 60%-80% of CRM and customer engagement projects struggle to gain adoption or generate an ROI.
The objective for attendees is to define their CRM strategy in 2 days by participating in all four workshops or to acquire specific knowledge by attending individual sessions. These interactive sessions will include case studies demonstrating how best-in-class sales, marketing and customer care teams have excelled in delivering great customer experiences through effective use of CRM. Participants will walk away with ideas, practical steps, workbooks, templates and in-depth actionable information to help them implement or improve their CRM system. The sessions being offered include:
– Creating Personas and Journey Maps: Deliver Better Customer Experiences – Monday Oct. 14, 8:00AM-12:00PM
– Sales Process Design and Better Activity Management – Monday Oct. 14, 1:00PM-5:00PM
– Annual Vision and Planning: Creating a CRM Roadmap – Tuesday Oct. 15, 8:00AM-12:00PM
– Adoption Strategies – Tuesday Oct. 15, 1:00PM-5:00PM
For more information about the CRM leadership workshops and to register, visit the Dynamics 365 User Group Summit website: https://na.usergroupsummit.com/home. These sessions are tagged as “User Adoption.” Use C5 Insight’s discount code to save 10% on the cost of admission to the Summit. The discount code is PRPC5.
C5 Insight was founded in 2002 and is a leader in delivering customer engagement and employee collaboration projects. The company has consulted with hundreds of companies around the world in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies. For more information about C5 Insight, visit https://www.C5Insight.com.
- Joris Bryon, Founder and CEO of Dexter Agency Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast About Conversion Optimization. - June 16, 2021
- Chaos N’ Cookies Founder Heather Steinker Reveals How Busy Mompreneurs Can Stress Less and Save Time With Simple Systems on Influencers Radio - June 15, 2021
- Newest Creator Selected for Instagram Badges Commission Program: Global Profile Builder and PR Industry Leader Mark Stephen Pooler. - June 15, 2021