C5 Insight Managing Partner Geoff Ables has been selected as a featured speaker at the 2020 Digital Workplace Summit. The theme for the 4th Annual Digital Workplace Summit is “Engagement Strategies for Employee Communications.” This event is organized by Advanced Learning Institute and will be presented virtually September 16-17, 2020. Attendees of the digital conference will hear how some of the best organizations in internal communications are harnessing the power of intranets, video, digital signage, mobile apps and more to engage and inform employees. For more information and registration, visit https://bit.ly/31v6i1H.
Ables will present the session, “How to Get Your Leaders Excited About Digital Transformation with Office 365,” on September 16 from 10:30 am to 11:15 am Central Time. Digital workplace projects promise to transform companies from tired legacy thinking into teams of engaged employees that disrupt their competitors. These projects have a way of getting off track; in fact, 60-80% of digital workplace projects fail. Two of the most frequently sited reasons are not understanding the unique planning process and lack of a plan for change management.
This session will dive into what should be included in an O365 roadmap, what applications to use and what to consider leaving out. The discussion will go beyond technology and focus on why people and process are more important than technology. Attendees of this session will receive a digital workplace workbook and gain a deeper knowledge of:
- Building a business case and ROI
- Why different O356 applications work better for different companies
- How to select the best O365 applications for their company
- How to engage a leadership team and keep them engaged
- The role of change management, journey mapping and governance in transforming a business
Ables is the author of “The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People & Profit.” In the book he teaches how to harness the power of people, process and technology to transform a business into a digital workplace that balances a people-first culture with bottom-line results. The book is available in both paperback and Kindle versions on Amazon at https://www.Amazon.com/dp/B01N0QW5H4.
Geoff Ables, C5 Insight Managing Partner, is a bestselling author, international keynote speaker and consultant. He has over 20 years of consulting experience on topics including the future of work, digital disruption, customer relationship management, social collaboration and big data. Widely regarded as a thought leader on customer and employee engagement, his insights have been seen and heard in dozens of global venues. He founded C5 Insight in 2002 and has consulted with hundreds of companies in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies.
For more information about Geoff Ables and C5 Insight, visit
- Franck Family Dental Announces their 2022 Scholarship Awards - June 27, 2022
- Genevieve Henderson, Senior Mortgage Loan Officer with American Pacific Mortgage, Interviewed on The Colorado Real Estate Leaders Podcast - June 27, 2022
- Sarah Godbout Certified Confidence Coach Discusses ‘Confidence Is An Inside Job’ on Soulfully Blonde Live Radio Show June 28 - June 24, 2022