Advanced Learning Institute will be presenting the webinar, “Digital Engagement Strategies During a Crises,” on April 2, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Attendees will hear from their internal communications peers and learn how they are using digital communications tactics and channels to keep employees engaged and informed amidst the crises. They will share their own crises strategy planning with real-time examples, practical tips and strategies that can be implemented immediately. For more information and registration, visit https://bit.ly/3dyJi5E.
C5 Insight Managing Partner Geoff Ables will be a featured speaker. He will be speaking on creating and using a digital workplace with Office 365, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams for improved communications. He will also participate on the expert panel at the end of the session
Hear how internal communications professionals are using digital tools to:
- Streamline information quickly and efficiently
- Ensure employees feel their concerns and fears are being heard and responded to
- Communicate with employees and support them where they are
- Provide clear and concise messaging
- Prioritize employee safety and continuous engagement
- Operate with transparency and open communications about steps being taken to protect employees
- Harness the power of digital tools already available to the organization
- Promote safety tips
Ables is the author of “The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People & Profit.” In the book he teaches how to harness the power of people, process and technology to transform a business into a digital workplace that balances a people-first culture with bottom-line results. The book is available in both paperback and Kindle versions on Amazon at https://www.Amazon.com/dp/B01N0QW5H4.
Geoff Ables, C5 Insight Managing Partner, is a bestselling author, international keynote speaker and consultant. He has over 20 years of consulting experience on topics including the future of work, digital disruption, customer relationship management, social collaboration and big data. Widely regarded as a thought leader on customer and employee engagement, his insights have been seen and heard in dozens of global venues. He founded C5 Insight in 2002 and has consulted with hundreds of companies in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies.
For more information about Geoff Ables and C5 Insight, visit
- Sarah Godbout Certified Confidence Coach Discusses ‘Confidence Is An Inside Job’ on Soulfully Blonde Live Radio Show June 28 - June 24, 2022
- Gina Creson, Real Estate Agent & Owner of Southern Grace Homes Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast About the Right Time to Consider an Active Adult Community - June 24, 2022
- Mark Rodgers, Owner of Trailstone Insurance Group, Announced New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “Colorado Real Estate Leaders.” - June 23, 2022