Glen Campbell discusses how he empowers people to become the ‘new breed’ of self aware leaders the world needs today.
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network:
Fifteen years ago, Glen created Brandheart and developed breakthrough personal and organizational brand identity discovery and realization methods. This work focused on three core programs Glen created:
- The BSI Method – where leaders discover their authentic higher vision, purpose, and a unique identity for higher self-realization.
- Performance Optimization – where leaders learn how to achieve the optimal performance state of heart-led conscious flow. Success flow!
- Rainmaker Secrets – where leaders learn how to master their energy and effortlessly manifest everything they passionately intend.
Glen explained that: “Seeking to discover your true higher self and elevate every aspect of your business and life is essential now given the extreme level of chaos, confusion, uncertainty, and fear so many people are currently experiencing. I welcome the opportunity to share more about how I can help empower you to rise up and become the new breed of heart-centered leader that will create a world with greater meaning, fulfillment, joy, and prosperity.”
Kate Engler, CEO of Publicity Princess, says: “The floodgates of success have been opened because of Glen … my business is up 50%!”
Learn more: https://bsimethod.com/connect/
About Glen Campbell
Glen started his career with degrees in Commerce (Marketing) and Psychology. He also has a Masters in NLP and Hypnotherapy and a 4th Dan Black Belt in Zen Do Kai Karate.
Over a period of 27 years, Glen was a Director and Chief Executive of some of the world’s best and brightest brand strategy and communications companies like Clemenger BBDO, Saatchi & Saatchi and Leo Burnett. In his work, Glen has lived in Australia, the US and Singapore and regularly worked in China, Hong Kong, the UK and throughout Europe.
- Thrilling New Podcast Episode Online- Dr. Pamela Gerali on Interviews With Innocence Airing on July 7, 2022 - June 30, 2022
- Founder of SWALeadership LLC, the Athlete Evolution Academy, transformational leadership coach & award-winning author Zachary Hoffman was recently interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast - June 30, 2022
- Charles “Walt” Wilson, Retirement Strategist Discussing the Key Employee Benefits Strategy, Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast - June 29, 2022