This riotous comedy is sure to be a fun date night out. Another smash hit from playwright Connie Schindewolf, the play follows the recent empty nesters, Steve and Natalie, as they embark on their very first weekend alone.
Their plans for a steamy weekend alone on their couch with only the adult channel as company, are ruined when their family descends back upon the house in a cacophony of “babies, dogs, bare balls, winos, and Peaches”.
With ticket sales already breaking records for the Gulfport Community Players, this one is bound to be a sell-out. With familiar faces like Ron Goldstein as Steve and Cynthia Hoffman as Natalie and newcomers to the troop like Elvis Rosero as Gary the Cop and Colleen Romero as Sarah, fun is sure to be had by all.
Bring your friends but leave the kiddies at home as this hilarious show does deal with some adult themes.
For more information and to buy your tickets today visit the Gulfport Community Players website here.
The show runs from Thursday, November 7th, 2019 through Sunday, November 17th, 2019 with shows every Thursday through Saturday night at 8:00 PM and 2:00 PM matinees on Saturdays and Sundays.
Additional Ticket Information:
- Performances are held at the Catherine Hickman Theater, 26th Ave. S. & Beach Blvd., Gulfport, FL 33707
- Tickets $18 online + $1.50 fee(credit card)
- Tickets $18 at the Gulfport Beach Bazaar – cash only/no credit cards
- $20 lobby (cash only) – 1 hour before showtime
- General admission, no assigned seating.
- Arrive at the theater 30 minutes before showtime for a choice of seats.
- We do not accept telephone reservations
- Email us at GulfportPlayers@gmail.com with any questions
The Gulfport Community Players are a true community theater all-volunteer group, established 33 years ago in Gulfport, FL. We perform our plays at the City of Gulfport’s Catherine A. Hickman Theater, located at Beach Blvd. & 26th Ave. So. We do, however, also own our own theater/rehearsal hall we’ve named the Back Door Theater, also located in Gulfport, FL.
Catherine A Hickman Theater
5501 27th Ave S, Gulfport, Florida 33707
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- Mind and Life Transformation Expert Yuvraj Kapadia Reveals Ancient Secrets of Happiness and Emotional Healing in Powerful New Online Program - February 24, 2021
- Women In Wealth Management, Marcia Meredith Shares “How to Get A Seat At The Table.” - February 24, 2021
- Patrick Wright Joins C5 Insight as Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Senior Solution Architect - February 24, 2021