Her passion is inspiring and empowering and transforming lives and relationships.
She believes everyone can become, achieve, be fulfilled, be successful and be happy with the right mindset. Also, having the right attitude, being willing to change, being determination, diligent, having positive thinking and working hard can lead to a successful life.
She believes people can build deeper and healthy relationship with awareness of greater love, better understanding of others, marriage and ourselves and positioning. And it is possible to rebuild, reconnect broken trust and relationship, promoting and empowering relationship and family.
In her business, she enjoys coaching, mentoring, empowering, inspiring, supporting women, young married couples and young adults. She believes this can transpire in relationships, families, friendship, success and prayer.
Elizabeth has a motivation and passion for business, which led her to obtain Honors degree in Business and Management at University of Northampton, United Kingdom. Elizabeth has worked with several organizations in various fields and she is actively involved with and supports several NGO/ Charities. Currently, she is the Managing Director of Elizabeth Kreations Limited and Director of Tokmez Limited, both in the UK. She is the UK Chief Bureau Editor of An American Magazine – Okuns group magazine and an exceptional
Award-Winning Author of ‘Yes, You Can’.
She writes in her book how she has failed several times and bounced back, overcome all adversities, challenges, financially, physically, emotionally abuses and trauma, and come up stronger. She determined and has turned all her situations from impossible to possible and from negative to positive and believes anyone can do too and she is determined to help others as well.
Her mission is to Support Youths, Women, Families, individually, locally and internationally, offline and online through media and resources, gifts, products, workshops, seminars and speaking engagements to:
– Change their Mindset
– Discover, develop, manifest their gift
– Build deeper relationship and maintain
– Restore and reconnect relationship and families
– Manage their emotions and be free and be happy
– Learn to forgive themselves and others
– Learn to love themselves and love others
– Create Roadmap for the youths for the future
Her latest book Yes You Can is about her personal experiences and stories and how she used simple principles to become who she is today and what she has achieved so far. Also how her personal life and her relationships have been transformed. She is a living testimony and permit her to share some of what people have testified about her and her book.
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- New Book Featuring Bitna Castillo to be Released “She Rises For Tomorrow: Female Entrepreneurs Who Brought Ideas to Life and Inspire the World” - July 10, 2020
- Kimmie Wong Releases Book “She Rises For Tomorrow: Female Entrepreneurs Who Brought Ideas to Life and Inspire the World” - July 10, 2020
- Ambika Devi Named Best-Selling Author In New Book Ignite the Modern Goddess - July 10, 2020