The book was recently endorsed by bestselling author Bob Proctor who said, “Having studied the mind for more than 50 years, I can say with some certainty that Dr. Stacey’s book, Heal Your Health, is right on the mark. Healing in an inside job but it takes on even greater power when your body is fueled with what it needs to thrive. Mind is movement and your body is a manifestation of that movement.”
Her earlier books include the uber-popular, What’s Self Love Got to Do With It? and her Healthy Fuels Cookbook, which received rave reviews from registered holistic nutritionists.
Yet, Cooper is more than an author. She is an evangelist for a balanced lifestyle who stresses that diets don’t work. On the surface, that would seem to be an unpopular stance since statistics show that 45 million Americans go on a diet annually and of those, 50 percent follow fad diets that promise quick results.
The success of her lifestyle brand proves otherwise. Cooper is a practicing chiropractor and holistic health and wellness expert who has turned hundreds of those same people around to a balanced living approach. In doing so, she created a business aptly named, Lifestyle Balance Solutions, that includes personal mentorship programs, online courses, and various other supporting products and programs, including:
- The Healthy Eating Blueprint, which gives clients the tools to better body function and healthy weight loss through a variety of tools and tutorials; and the
- Balanced Living Academy, which is a virtual bootcamp and step-by-step system for improving health, and well-being and decreasing stress.
“My whole purpose is to arm my clients with the tools, information and motivation they need to enjoy their lives with enhanced vitality and better body function: without dieting,” Cooper said. “I learned these lessons the hard way and want to share the insights and solutions I uncovered so my clients can avoid or survive those same pitfalls.”
As a doctor, wife and mother of four, Cooper explained that many years ago, her hectic lifestyle and failure to take proper care of herself led to serious health issues. That was her wake-up call to change and she embraced “making my second chance count.”
Cooper says she has seen how confused and overwhelmed her patients and the public are when it comes to knowing how to lead a healthy life.
“What I teach is not a diet. I teach why diets do not work! I focus on helping clients learn how their bodies function on the inside. I also show them how to swap out bad fuels for great healthy fuels so their bodies can begin to function effectively and efficiently,” she said. “That is when healing begins and metabolism improves, resulting in effortless weight loss.”
To order a copy of Cooper’s new book, Heal Your Health – Nourishing Your Mind, Body and Spirit Naturally, visit HealYourHealthBook.com, or contact the author at email@example.com or 519.754.0183. To find out more about Dr. Stacey Cooper and Lifestyle Balance Solutions, go to DrStaceyCooper.com.
# ## #
Dr. Stacey Cooper Lifestyle Balance Solutions
Unit 5 72 Charing Cross Street, Brantford, Ontario N3R 7S1
519 754 0183
- Congressman Doug Lamborn and staff show support for Health CareSharing Ministries with a visit to Medi-Share - June 14, 2021
- Children’s Book Author and Mom To Eight, Heather Davis Hits Multiple Amazon Best Seller Lists with Inclusion Book “The Blomes & The Smooms and the Impossible Bridge” Illustrated By Corryn Webb - June 14, 2021
- Lisa Meisels’ and Donna Burgher’s “Journey Beyond the Veil” Podcast Featured Guest Gayle Nowak to Discuss Healing Invisibility in Your Business - June 10, 2021