You can include interviews in the “Interview” section of MarketingInsiders.com. It can be clients, prospects or just interesting entrepreneurs.
You can record the interview, and share the audio file through a service like Spreaker. But you will need to have a 500-word minimum post to accompany it.
You can also can post a transcript, or email them the questions and post their answers.
These are some sample questions you can email to interviewees:
- What unique value does your business bring to the market?
- How did you get started?
- Why is it so important?
- What are the common myths and misconceptions?
- Which hurdles did you personally face and how did you overcome them?
- What is something that is working for you right now in your marketing?
- What is the best business advice you ever received?
- What is the best business book you have read in the last six months?
Then you just also need their bio and a headshot to include with it.