Jake Rauchbach is recognized as an authority on both mindset and high-performance, Jake’s On-line Training Course provides players, coaches, parents, and teams the blueprint for unlocking mindset and an athlete’s true potential.
Rauchbach has a master’s degree from Temple University, and an M.B.A. from Drexel University, and Business Certification from Cambridge University. He is certified in high-performance.
MindRight Pro is the Leading-Edge of High-Performance Mindfulness training and has been proven repeatedly to help players at the highest levels of basketball statistically improve their games.
The Jake Rauchbach Story:
After suffering a traumatic injury as a young child and experiencing the depression, PTSD, and chronic physical challenges that followed, Jake was forced to reach outside of the box for an effective and repeatable way that gave him relief. As a teenager, he researched, applied, and implemented psychology, sports psychology mindfulness, mental training, and other types of holistic methods.
Drawing upon the most powerful aspects from each modality, Jake discovered a multi-layered process to enable him to feel better. The breakthroughs in his healing journey weren’t just confined to his personal life but also extended to basketball performance.
As he began to train his mind and unpack the trauma he had experienced, Jake’s confidence, focus, and overall basketball performance began to improve on the court.
After his playing career, Jake earned two master’s degrees, received numerous high-performance certifications, and founded the MindRight Pro Coaching Program intending to help other players improve their performance.
Jake’s work has helped athletes of all sports, including Olympians, NFL players, UFC fighters, and College All-American lacrosse and soccer players.
Rauchbach has been around the world and back in search of what the best-of-the-best do to obtain high performance – those who blur the lines between superstardom and supernatural – pushing the boundaries to what we think is impossible – from world champions and Olympians to the hall of fame coaches, mixed-martial artists, actors, to business executives – the planet’s best, those who seemingly bend the laws of physics with their mind.
Throughout this process, Jake has acted as a go-to consultant for NBA, Olympic, EuroLeague, High-Major College, and High-School All-American players, and also consults directly for professional and college teams and head coaches.
The MindRight Pro Program:
The MindRight Pro Program is a multi-layered, systematic approach combining high-performance mindfulness, mental training, and life-skills coaching. It is proven to facilitate statistical performance improvement for players. MindRight Pro teaches and instills foundational mental-skills, life-skills, that can be used throughout a career to navigate on and off-court situations that may arise.
Here is what the professionals are saying about Jake’s Program:
SB Nation calls Jake’s program, “The next frontier in basketball.” Doug Gottlieb says, “The missing link for so many has been found.” Hall of Fame Temple Head Coach Fran Dunphy says, “Jake has unique skills that elevate the overall achievement of a team.” Golden State Warrior Damion Lee says, “MindRight Pro helped me make an NBA team.”
In Europe. Will Cummings, Oldenburg Basketball Club’s leading scorer, and All-Star proclaimed, “Jake helped prepare me to play Pro basketball.” Israeli SuperLeague veteran Tal Dunne, “This is the first time in my career that I don’t get nervous at the foul line.” The 2009 NBA three-point champion and NBA Veteran Daequan Cook said, “It helped me get to the next level.”
Bottom Line Results are based on the holistic player development training; it statistically improves performance and opens the door for players to enhance skill-sets both on the court and within off-court lives. It empowers players and gives them the skills to bypass potentially hazardous situations that may arise throughout a career.
The High-Performance Mindfulness Podcast is Live With Jake Rauchbach!
Jake interviews some of the Top Performing Professionals in The World Of Sports and Performance. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/high-performance-mindfulness-with-jake-rauchbach/id1498540528
Here are three of the most popular shows:
- Noah Croom, A-General Manager Minnesota Timberwolves (16-19′) Joins the HPM Show! Noah Croom, former Assistant General Manager (Minnesota Timberwolves & Vancouver Grizzlies) and agent joins the HPM show! During his time with the T-Wolves, Noah spearheaded innovative mental health initiatives that served his players…
- Coach Jake & Dr. Erin Shannon (A.K.A the NFL’s Witch Doctor) Set it OFF! Coach Jake Rauchbach and guest Co-Host Dr. Erin Shannon (A.K.A the First woman EVER to grace an NFL sideline, A.K.A The NFL’s Witch Doctor) open the show with backstories, revealing secrets, and powerful mental performance…
- Hue Jackson – Former Head Coach Cleveland Browns & Oakland Raiders joins to breakdown Mental Performance in the NFL! Former Cleveland Browns & Oakland Raiders Head Coach Hue Jackson joins the HPM show to talk Mental Performance & Integrated Player Development. Co-host Dr. Shannon is back to Chop it up with her former boss! Coach Jackson, Dr. Shannon &…
To learn more about Jake Rauchbach & MindRight Pro LLC go to www.mindrightpro.com. If you would like to reach Jake you can email him at email@example.com
- Sarah Godbout Certified Confidence Coach Discusses ‘Confidence Is An Inside Job’ on Soulfully Blonde Live Radio Show June 28 - June 24, 2022
- Gina Creson, Real Estate Agent & Owner of Southern Grace Homes Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast About the Right Time to Consider an Active Adult Community - June 24, 2022
- Mark Rodgers, Owner of Trailstone Insurance Group, Announced New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “Colorado Real Estate Leaders.” - June 23, 2022