Leto Green LLC today announced the Military Women’s Conference, a new opportunity for women associated with the military to educate and empower each other. Geared towards female veterans, military spouses, and mothers of service members, this conference uniquely addresses challenges faced within the military community. The Career in Transition Track speaks to veterans transitioning from active duty, spouses of service members transitioning from active duty, and military spouses trying to carve a career in the remote workspace. Nonprofits and Advocacy is a track providing a how-to template for those seeking to develop non-profits, the nuts and bolts of advocacy, and the importance of networking and relationships. The Technology track will be workshop style and cover everything from Search Engine Optimization to Facebook Communities, from the use of Bots to Business Automation.
The Military Women’s Conference 2020 will feature Dr. Sonja Stribling as the keynote speaker and a number of other influencers within the military community are slated to teach workshops, serve on panels, and share their stories of trials and successes.
“I am honored to be a part of this,” says Dr. Sonja Stribling, Recipient of the Presidential Lifetime Achievement Award, National Speaker for Think & Grow Rich: The Legacy Tour, Former TV Host on Bravo Network, and retired Army Major. “You[they] are creating a movement!”
Features and benefits of the Military Women’s Conference include:
- 3 Education Tracks, including Technology, Career in Transition, and Nonprofits & Advocacy
- 25+ Speakers military-affiliated speakers who have achieved success at a high level
- More than 200 military-affiliated women gathering to connect, learn, and teach at a high
The Military Women’s Conference will be held February 3-4, 2020 at $269 General Admission
tickets and $369 for VIP tickets. For more information, visit www.MilitaryWomensConference.com.
About Leto Green LLC: Leto Green LLC was created as a partnership between Trish Leto, Navy
Veteran, and Iris Green, Military Spouse. Trish and Iris created this company to better serve
women connected with the military. They envision creating opportunities for military-affiliated
women to educate, embrace, and empower each other.
- Toastmaster’s International Corporate Award given to Christian Care Ministry - June 24, 2021
- Sarah Pulido signs a book deal with Launching Leaders Publishing Group - June 24, 2021
- Lee J. Colan, Ph.D., CEO Advisor and Best-Selling Leadership Author, Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast - June 24, 2021