Life in Harmony is an innovative, action-oriented approach to well-being that encourages people to adopt the principles of lifestyle medicine for a more meaningful and fulfilling life. The system moves beyond medication to consider the whole self and takes individuals on a life-altering journey to health, healing, and happiness. Equipped with a healthy mix of traditional western medicine and holistic practices, Life in Harmony empowers people to take immediate action using an arsenal of simple strategies for shaping the life they were born to live.
Join Dr. Bernadette Anderson, M.D., M.P.H., December 2, 2018 from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. at the Columbus Metropolitan Library – Martin Luther King Branch,1467 East Long Street, Columbus, OH 43203 at a special screening of her new show, Life in Harmony.
About the Life in Harmony Show
Dr. Bernadette Anderson is the brainchild behind Life in Harmony. A medical doctor, thought leader and visionary, she has devoted more than two decades to developing, teaching and educating people on the principles of health and lifestyle medicine. She created Life in Harmony for people who are ready and willing to enact positive change in their lives. Dr. Bernadette Anderson, M.D., M.P.H. offers strategies, tools, and inspiration that make it possible for her clients to create the life they envision.
Grounded in a fresh yet effective approach that is both innovative and doctor-tested, the Life in Harmony system encompasses three important areas: healing, health, and happiness. It’s important to understand that these are not mutually exclusive but instead work in tandem to help individuals achieve the life they desire.
- Healing: Spiritual health is the cornerstone of the program and emphasizes the need to address inner healing as the pathway to freedom. Although Life in Harmony is not about religion, it acknowledges that spiritual health is dependent on a relationship with God.
- Health: Physical health focuses on an individual’s lifestyle and how it affects their health and well-being. It includes everything from fitness and nutrition to stress management, proper sleep habits, chronic illness, and maintenance or screening exams.
- Happiness: Mental health is an essential component of overall wellness. Dr. Bernadette Anderson gives people the courage to talk openly about mental health without the stigma that often accompanies it. She helps people uncover their own definition of happiness.
Dr. Bernadette Anderson’s strategies encompass everything from journaling, prayer and proper nutrition to exercise, deep belly breathing and unbridled laughter while taking into consideration that everyone is at a different place in life. This makes it possible for individuals to focus on different aspects of the program based on their immediate needs.
About Dr. Bernadette Anderson, M.D., M.P.H.
Dr. Bernadette approaches life with a grateful heart, a spring in her step and a smile that extends from ear to ear. It’s hard not to be inspired by her. In addition to her work as a family medicine physician and the co-owner of Faith Family Health in Columbus, Ohio, she is also the creator and founder of Life in Harmony, an innovative, action-oriented approach to well-being. Dr. Bernadette believes that positive health outcomes are not exclusive to traditional western medicine but that they are best achieved and sustained with a holistic approach and patient participation. Her philosophy is grounded in more than two decades of experience in healthcare as well as her personal story.
Connect with Dr. Bernadette Anderson, M.D. on: Facebook: http://bit.ly/2RDWXO1 Instagram: http://bit.ly/2CBokEm Twitter: http://bit.ly/2yaOIRC YouTube: http://bit.ly/2NAvY2H LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2QIa2F9
- Dr. Virginia LeBlanc, THE Pivot Maestro, Announces New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “Define Your Path.” - May 13, 2022
- Medi-Share supports pastors with mental health resources through Thrive and Cultivate event. - May 13, 2022
- Joshua Dean Named Among the Top Mortgage Originators in the Nation in 2021 by Scotsman Guide and Mortgage Executive Magazine - May 12, 2022