For years Lorraine Crookes suffered from depression and anxiety. Her mental health became so difficult to manage it impacted her physical health and she suffered from irritable bowel syndrome, migraines, tonsilitis, and even had a bout of alopecia. After a long journey of self-discovery, and many revelations, she turned her inner struggles into an educational expedition, which gave her passion an incredible purpose! Today, Lorraine supports other people struggling with negative mental health teaching and empowering people through breathwork, mindfulness, meditation, and energy work.
Lorraine has won numerous accolades and awards for her contribution to society and service to others. She strives to give back to others who struggle with mental health issues, challenging relationships, complex experiences relating to body trauma or abuse, and physical health and medical conditions. Lorraine educates people to understand their mental health and human energy and provides useful strategies to avoid suppressing or ignoring their feelings. Her mission is to support people to find ways to connect to their true self through mindfulness, meditation, and other modalities so that they can live an empowered and enriched life.
Lorraine Crookes is an international speaker, best-selling author, and CEO of Shelki, an organization formed in 2018 that has become life-changing for thousands of individuals. Lorraine has a B.A. (Honours) degree in Lifelong Learning, multiple qualifications in education and training as well as in Mental Health, Health and Social Care, Mindfulness Coaching, four types of energy healing, and six different types of massage and she is one of the first 30 Energy Alignment Method (EAM) mentors in the world! She has also completed courses in Meta Health, Life Coaching and is a dynamic and thoroughly entertaining, international speaker.
Lorraine empowers people to overcome challenging situations by providing courses, workshops, and various transformational services. Most importantly, Lorraine supports people struggling to uncover who they are, so they may show the world the best version of themselves. She has appeared on stage, radio, and podcasts inspiring people all over the world with her message.
Through Shelki, Lorraine has become known for the following:
- Courses/Workshops: Empowering and supporting people with tools and techniques to manage life’s great challenges.
- Services: Supporting people to gain a deeper connection to their mind and body through breathwork, mindfulness, meditation, and other energy work.
- Public Speaker: Provides creative and humorous presentations that combine Lorraine’s journey, with her knowledge and experience in working with life’s challenges. Every audience is left with fresh perspectives on mental wellbeing.
Utilizing her knowledge, skills, and passion for inspiring others, and surely her light-hearted, comedic approach, Lorraine offers a range of courses, services, and presentations. She proudly celebrates the impact her teaching and courses have had in changing thousands of people’s lives and her passion and dedication to her work is unquestionable.
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY LEADER
Lorraine Crookes is an international speaker, international best-selling author, CEO of Shelki. She has won numerous accolades and awards for her contribution to society and service to others. As a qualified teacher and practitioner in multiple holistic and healing practices, Lorraine empowers people to overcome negative mental health. Lorraine is a much sought-after expert in her field and has supported thousands of people to connect to their inner power and celebrate who they are. She has profoundly transformed the lives of thousands of people struggling with poor mental health, challenging relationships, body trauma, abuse, physical health, and medical conditions. She proudly celebrates the impact her teaching and courses have had in changing thousands of people’s lives and her passion and dedication to her work is unquestionable.
- Featured Speaker At 2022 Beauty Business Summit, Michelle Valeri Founder Of Holistic Dermal Professionals, Is Creating A Fork In The Beauty Business Industry - July 1, 2022
- Thrilling New Podcast Episode Online- Dr. Pamela Gerali on Interviews With Innocence Airing on July 7, 2022 - June 30, 2022
- Founder of SWALeadership LLC, the Athlete Evolution Academy, transformational leadership coach & award-winning author Zachary Hoffman was recently interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast - June 30, 2022