Known as “The Online WOW! Strategist,” Carol J. Dunlop is intentionally releasing her book on November 24, which is National Small Business Saturday. Coming two days after Thanksgiving and a day after shopping-intense Black Friday, Small Business Saturday was started by American Express: “In an effort to support local shops that make our communities strong, American Express launches Small Business Saturday on the Saturday after Thanksgiving to encourage people to Shop Small and bring more holiday shopping to small businesses.”
This is the breakout business book entrepreneurs have been waiting for, published by Carol J. Dunlop: “My goal is to take the sting out of marketing for entrepreneurs so they can do what feels authentic to them and get customers coming in on a regular basis.”
Small Business Saturday is an ideal launch date for a book that encourages entrepreneurs to “Step on the gas and grow. You’ve started your business, struggled longer than necessary, and finally got your mojo going.” UN-Market Your Business is the book to help you move your business from startup to stand out in less time than it took to get your business license. This books teaches the strategies savvy business owners apply to attract the right prospects and convert them into paying clients. “If they can do it, so can you. Here’s how!”
UN-Market Your Business offers insights to:
- Turn your friends, fans, and followers into raving fans and paying clients.
- Flip networking on its head by leading the pack instead of following it.
- Be the star of your own show.
- Use trending topics to get noticed.
- Discover how to create a cost-effective marketing plan.
The challenge in the 21st Century for businesses is disrupt how you’re doing business or be disrupted. Un-market Your Business: 10 Ways for Savvy Entrepreneurs to Stand Out, Stop Struggling, & Start Profiting is a guide to navigating this new world of using technology to reach out to potential clients and customers, and grow your small business into a big business.
Carol is currently prepping for the in-person launch of her book and workshop UN-Market Your Business All the Way to the Bank on Small Business Saturday, November 24, 2018.
You can grab your copy here.
About Carol J. Dunlop
Carol J. Dunlop is the co-founder and CCO at CSI Corporation, the company she founded more than twenty-four years ago with her husband Alvin. Carol is an Amazon #1 International Best-selling author for her book, UN-Market Your Business; 10 Ways for Entrepreneurs to Stand Out, Stop Struggling, and Start Profiting. She works with women entrepreneurs who struggle to market their business successfully online so they can get more clients, make more money, and have more freedom and is known as “The Online WOW! Strategist.” Carol currently speaks to women entrepreneurs about how to “UN-Market” their business and utilize their website as their business hub. Her clients hail from cities across the U.S.A., the U.K., and Australia. Carol currently serves on the board for ProWIN, a women’s business networking group in Atlanta, co-founded and formerly served as the marketing mastermind behind Write Books That Sell Now, and also serves as the Graphic Design sponsor for Atlanta Women’s Network. Visit www.csicorporation.com.
- Congressman Doug Lamborn and staff show support for Health CareSharing Ministries with a visit to Medi-Share - June 14, 2021
- Children’s Book Author and Mom To Eight, Heather Davis Hits Multiple Amazon Best Seller Lists with Inclusion Book “The Blomes & The Smooms and the Impossible Bridge” Illustrated By Corryn Webb - June 14, 2021
- Lisa Meisels’ and Donna Burgher’s “Journey Beyond the Veil” Podcast Featured Guest Gayle Nowak to Discuss Healing Invisibility in Your Business - June 10, 2021