Christian Care Ministry/Medi-Share, America’s most trusted healthcare sharing ministry, launched Medi-Share 65+ as a new and improved health care sharing program for people entering their retirement years. Individuals sixty-five and older can be a part of a Christian Community that shares in medical costs not covered by Medicare Parts A and B.
This program also offers seniors 24/7 access to board-certified telehealth doctors, a select savings card for prescription, dental, and vision discounts, plus a community that cares and prays for one another.
Medi-Share 65+ starts at just $99 a month. Unlike our other Medi-Share memberships, Medi-Share 65+ starts where Medicare stops. Once the $500 Annual Household Portion has been met, 100% of eligible medical bills will be shareable by fellow Medi-Share members. One low monthly share price until age 75!
65+ members are eligible for sharing of the following costs not typically covered by Medicare:
- Medical Co-payments
- Medicare Parts A & B Deductibles
- Hospitalization Costs
- Skilled Nursing Facility Care
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Out of Country Urgent Care
Medi-Share’s 65+ Program Manager, John Patton explained, “As a senior myself, I’m happy to see this new program offered because it provides medical expense consistency over a longer period of time with reduced out of pocket costs.”
Unlike other supplement options on the market, Medi-Share 65+ is an affordable option that helps fill in the financial gaps for seniors during their retirement years. As a Health Care Sharing Ministry, Medi-Share 65+ members belong to a Christian community that supports and believes in a biblical way to deal with health care expenses.
“Medi-Share is a community of believers who share each other’s medical bills, and lift each other in prayer. Our new and improved program for seniors, Medi-Share 65+, is just one more way we are helping Christians affordably meet their health care needs.” states Scott Reddig, Chief Executive Officer of Christian Care Ministry.
About Christian Care Ministry/ Medi-Share: Christian Care Ministry (CCM), a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, based in Melbourne, FL, operates the Medi-Share program, a Christian health care sharing program that provides an affordable alternative to health insurance for faith-based consumers. Founded in 1993, Medi-Share currently serves more than 380,000 members across America.
- Wellness Coach Berniece Hunt Reveals The 5 Keys of Brain Health for Staying Sharp At Any Age On Influencers Radio - January 26, 2022
- Daryl Horton, President of DL Horton Advisors, Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast About Making Wise Decisions Related to Life Insurance - January 26, 2022
- Marcia Meredith Was Nominated For The 2022 Small Business Person Of The Year Award In The Great State Of Texas, Presented By The U.S. Small Business Administration - January 25, 2022