In this podcast interview entrepreneurs will learn that they all have competitors in their space that they are trying to outmaneuver. To stand out, they must find ways to get their target audience to see and choose them over the others. This is accomplished by authority positioning. Through authority positioning, they present themselves as the expert in their field—and the only one for the job.
In this episode, listeners will learn:
- the importance of authority positioning and how he helps elevate brands to where they want to be.
- The concept of the Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT)
- How Authority Selling, can be used in creating relationships
- The value of personal branding
Listen to the full interview on Goldstein Patent Law
Saunders commented: ” If all you do is focus on the outward appearance of your brand and update your pictures and graphics and only focus on the surface, you are posing and pretending if you have not solidified the foundation of your thought leadership expert content packaged up on powerful programs of publishing podcasting in publicity so that people see you as the celebrity expert authority and the obvious choice!”
=>Limited free copies are set aside of his book Authority Selling www.AuthoritySellingBook.com
About Mike Saunders
Mike Saunders is a speaker, bestselling author of four books, and a successful business coach who holds an MBA in Marketing. Mike is also an Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities and a member of the Forbes Coaches Council. He has interviewed hundreds of industry experts on his podcast and is always striving to learn from other thought leaders. Mike is most passionate about seeing his family grow up with high spiritual values and providing them opportunities to succeed in life. He is heavily involved in his local church and is focused on teaching others the benefits of giving and serving.
Learn More: https://authoritypositioningcoach.com/
About Rich Goldstein
Rich Goldstein is a patent attorney who has obtained more than 2,000 patents for his clients. He helps entrepreneurs to understand patents and trademarks, and protect their ideas so that they can safely grow their businesses. He is author of the ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent, and is the host of the Innovations & Breakthroughs Podcast.
Learn More: https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/
- Sarah Godbout Certified Confidence Coach Discusses ‘Confidence Is An Inside Job’ on Soulfully Blonde Live Radio Show June 28 - June 24, 2022
- Gina Creson, Real Estate Agent & Owner of Southern Grace Homes Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast About the Right Time to Consider an Active Adult Community - June 24, 2022
- Mark Rodgers, Owner of Trailstone Insurance Group, Announced New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “Colorado Real Estate Leaders.” - June 23, 2022