“Expert Profiles Volume 15 – Conversations with Influencers & Innovators,” hit Amazon.com’s best seller list on October 26, 2021, climbing all the way to Number One in the Digital Media and Internet and Networking categories and reaching Number Two in the Business Consulting, Computer Networking, and Financial Services categories. The book was also an Amazon Hot New Release in the Service Industry and Customer Relations categories.
100% of the royalties from the retail sales of the ‘Expert Profiles’ book series are donated to Global Autism Project.
In response to book reaching Number One, ‘Expert Profiles’ Project Coordinator Heather Mize, said, “We are excited the book hit the Best Seller list. This is an important project for us because we have been able to bring together business owners, entrepreneurs, and community leaders who are actually in the trenches, working hard every day, and were willing to share their experiences to benefit their communities and a great cause.”
Mize expressed appreciation for the book’s contributors, saying, “We are extremely fortunate to have the caliber of experts who gave their time to be interviewed for this project. Each and every one of them is a true advocate and educator. To have Amazon put this book at the top of their Best Seller list in the Digital Media and Internet and Networking categories is an incredible achievement and puts a spotlight on the appreciation and recognition they deserve.”
‘Expert Profiles Volume 15 contains powerful and fascinating conversations with passionate, dedicated, and driven individuals who have played such an influential role in the success of so many others, and features conversations with:
- Fabio Spinella – Setting the Right Expectations for Home Defense
- Dr. Izdihar Jamil, Ph.D. – Becoming the Go-To Expert
- Howie Zales – Broadcast-Quality Livestream Services
- Misbah Rauf – Saying Yes to Myself
- Jeremy Keil – CFP®, CFA, CIMA® – Retirement-Focused Financial Planner
- Lorita Marie Kimble – Online Reputation
- Ferlie Almonte – Access To Cash You May Not Know About
- Sherman Ragland – Three Mistakes Real Estate Investors and How to Solve Them
“Expert Profiles Volume 15 – Conversations with Influencers & Innovators” is now available in Digital and Paperback editions through Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09K5WKJKX/ as well as most major online and offline bookstores and retailers.
About Global Autism Project:
Global Autism Project 501(c)3, is a nonprofit organization that provides training to local individuals in evidence-based practices for individuals with autism. Global Autism Project believes that every child has the ability to learn and their potential should not be limited by geographical bounds. The Global Autism Project seeks to eliminate the disparity in service provision seen around the world by providing high-quality training to individuals providing services in their local community. This training is made sustainable through regular training trips and contiguous remote training.
To learn more about Global Autism Project, visit https://globalautismproject.org/.
- Book Providing Insights From Financial Professionals on Post-Pandemic Planning Releases On Amazon - May 24, 2022
- Author and Business Coach, Nina Hershberger, Hits Amazon Best Seller And Hot New Release Lists with her newest book “How to Double Your Profits Without Spending a Dime “ - May 24, 2022
- Author and Business Strategist Herman Bezuidenhout Hits Five Amazon Best Seller Lists with “Is This Place Too Small For Me?” - May 24, 2022