Tulsa, OK., May 19, 2019 – With the rising cost of vehicles and data proving the ability of increased vehicle longevity, people have been wondering how they can make their vehicles last up to 300,000 miles and save a lot of money in the process. However, people wonder if the automobile maintenance industry is just hype. Is it just a ploy by mechanics to rip off your hard-earned money?
According to a survey of AAA’s certified Approved Auto Repair shops, consumers that ignore or forget recommended maintenance schedules ultimately end up paying higher repair costs.
“These repair facilities estimate that drivers can save an average of one hundred dollars per visit simply by properly maintaining their vehicle,” John Nielsen, AAA’s managing director of Automotive Engineering and Repair, points out.
So Tommy set out to dive deep into how a vehicle can last up to 300,000 miles (or longer), and in the process, avoid costly repairs.
“One of the main reasons I got into auto repair is because I love to serve and help people. Most of the people I knew did not have a shop that they could rely upon to do the right thing and help them maintain their vehicles,” says Tommy Keeter.
If you are looking to succeed with vehicle maintenance, then this brand new book by vehicle maintenance expert, Tommy Keeter, reveals how every vehicle owner can avoid costly repairs.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- The number one secret every vehicle owner needs to know when it comes to maintaining a vehicle to achieve extreme mileage (even if you’re just starting now).
- Which vehicle maintenance tools and resources Tommy Keeter thinks are obsolete and which ones to use instead.
- Specific examples that really sum up how to avoid costly repairs and how to apply them to your situation right now.
Tommy’s book has garnered a lot of reviews.
“They have all the tools, all the equipment they need to do the exact same work that the dealerships do. And for me, that’s a pretty big deal. We have a large fleet.” – Steve A.
“I’ve never been so thankful for great mechanics, quick service, and air conditioning in the very hot Oklahoma weather.” – Rachelle M.
“These guys are more than a mechanic shop. They are here to make sure you’re driving a safe vehicle at a price that you can afford and that you’re getting the best experience possible. I recommend them daily.” – Chad F.
Tommy Keeter’s book, EXTREME MILAGE: a Simple Plan to Maintain Your Vehicle and Avoid Costly Repairs will officially be launched on May 27, 2019, and will be available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble Online, and other online retailers.
About Tommy Keeter
Tommy Keeter is the owner-operator of a faith-based automotive repair shop, Christian Brothers Automotive, in South Tulsa, Oklahoma here his team strives to offer families honest and quality car repair services.
Christian Brothers Automotive South Tulsa
9808 E 81st St., Tulsa, OK 74133
- Landed for Success Inc.- A Global Business Networking Group That Is The “Next Level” Way Of Marketing A Business - September 16, 2021
- Christian Care Ministry/Medi-Share Launches Project K.E.E.P. Keeping Elected Officials Encouraged Through Prayer - September 14, 2021
- The National Black Business Pitch Competition Winners Announced - September 14, 2021