The number one threat to businesses today is a cybersecurity breach. Small business owners can no longer afford to turn a blind eye, thinking, “It won’t happen to me.” The thieves are out there, targeting all kinds of businesses, large and small. No one is immune to it. They may hack into your system and steal your confidential data, they might freeze your phone systems, or they might hold all your customers’ data ransom and demand that you pay. Every day a new threat emerges.
Hack Proof Your Business is the second book in a series, co-written by 14 high-level IT & Cybersecurity experts who have come together to give you an outline on what to do in order to protect your business and your livelihood from cybersecurity threats. Topics covered are:
- Building Cyber-Security Awareness Into Your Company Culture
- Anatomy of a Hacker
- “It won’t happen to me!” The True Cyber Threat to Small Businesses
- Cyber Safety Best Practices For the Health Care Sector
- Stealing Your Data, the New Old Fashioned Way
- What to Look For in an Outsourced IT Security Firm
- A Business Continuity and Data Recovery Plan Helps You Weather the Storms
- Cybersecurity for Nonprofits
- The Methods and Madness of Social Engineering
- Ransomware, Phishing and Vishing: How To Prepare Your SMB
- CEO Fraud is Everyone’s Concern
- Mastery of Layers
- Top 5 Cyber Safety Practice Tips for the Busy Therapist
- How to Both Recover From and Prevent a Cybersecurity Breach
No business is too small to avoid getting hacked; it is simply a matter of time.
Brought together by Chris Wiser of The Wiser Agency, the IT experts featured in this book are: Bill Bunnell, Chuck Tomlinson, Chuck Brown, Steve Schabacker, Richard Avery, Daryl D’Souza, Mike Bloomfield, Steve Haviland, Blake Haigler, Chris Wanamaker, Jerry W. Swartz, Paul Mancuso, Amjad & Imtiaz Khanmohamed and Robert Magio
In response to the book reaching Number one, the Wiser Agency’s CEO, Chris Wiser, said, “Reaching Best Seller status is something we are excited to have achieved. This project was important for us because we wanted to create a resource for business owners.”
Wiser expressed his gratitude for the book’s contributors, saying, “We are extremely thankful to have the caliber of IT security professionals who contributed to this project as co-authors. Each and every one of them is a highly respected and knowledgeable advocate in their industry. To be named a best seller on Amazon is exciting and my hope is that the book will reach more small business owners who are at risk and need help right now.”
With the ongoing threat of cybersecurity breaches, Hack Proof Your Business’ subject matter is a hot topic and a must read for business owners.
“Hack Proof Your Business – Featuring 14 IT Experts Nationwide” is available on Amazon.com at https://www.amazon.com/dp/198892555X
The Wiser Agency helps entrepreneurs implement time-tested and proven systems and processes that scale their businesses through the next stages, all the way up to a profitable exit. They can be reached at http://www.7figuremsp.com or by phone at 512-537-8340 .
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- Brilliance Business TV Features Self-Proclaimed Ms. Mermaid, Dawn Bates, Who Shares Her Love for The Ocean and How She Uses Her Remarkable Gift of Guiding Others to Discover the Power in Their Voice! - February 25, 2021
- Mind and Life Transformation Expert Yuvraj Kapadia Reveals Ancient Secrets of Happiness and Emotional Healing in Powerful New Online Program - February 24, 2021
- Women In Wealth Management, Marcia Meredith Shares “How to Get A Seat At The Table.” - February 24, 2021