Financial Literacy for Her’s recent release, “Mind of Gold – The Girlfriend’s Guide to Financial Freedom,” hit Amazon.com’s best seller list on November 10, 2021, climbing all the way to Number One in the Financial Services, Education Finance, Financial Accounting, and Credit and Repair categories on November 10, 2021. The book also reached Number Two in the Banks and Banking and Taxation Categories, as well as multiple Number One New Release lists.
In Mind of Gold, Certified Personal Finance Consultants Karen Oeser, CFA, and Erica Neal share ways to strengthen financial positions and improve financial situations by:
- Discovering and modifying money mindsets
- Creating a budget
- Establishing and maintaining great credit
- Understanding taxes and how they impact finances
- Knowing the importance of investing to build wealth
- Planning for retirement
To empower readers with knowledge, Karen and Erica provide the tools necessary to address and modify financial behaviors to:
- Avoid common financial traps
- Align finances with purpose and life goals
- Understand and modify financial behaviors
- Take actionable steps to improve financial situations
The information included in this book will help readers build a long-lasting financial foundation.
Financial Literacy for Her has pledged 100% of the royalties from the retail sales of the eBook to be donated to the Financial Literacy for Her Scholarship Fund.
In response to book reaching Number One, Financial Literacy for Her Co-Founder, Karen Oeser, CFA, said, “Hitting the Best Seller list is something we are excited to have achieved. This is an important project for us because we have been able to create a powerful resource for women.”
Co-Founder of Financial Literacy for Her, Erica Neal, said, “It is exciting and encouraging to see such an overwhelmingly positive response to our guidebook. We are passionate about our mission and seeing so many women find value in our work reinforces why we started in the first place.”
“Mind of Gold – The Girlfriend’s Guide to Financial Freedom” is available at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09L9XD86P/
To learn more about the Financial Literacy for Her Scholarship Fund, visit https://www.FinLiteracyforHer.com.
- Book Providing Insights From Financial Professionals on Post-Pandemic Planning Releases On Amazon - May 24, 2022
- Author and Business Coach, Nina Hershberger, Hits Amazon Best Seller And Hot New Release Lists with her newest book “How to Double Your Profits Without Spending a Dime “ - May 24, 2022
- Author and Business Strategist Herman Bezuidenhout Hits Five Amazon Best Seller Lists with “Is This Place Too Small For Me?” - May 24, 2022