The book is available on Amazon at https://amzn.to/326jzLm
Are You a Spiritual Entrepreneur? explores the concept of how creating a 6-figure spiritual business can help any awakened individual to expand consciousness and have a broader global impact. The book acts as a field guide to achieving financial abundance through thriving businesses with the help of Kimberly’s expertise to guide you.
In Are You a Spiritual Entrepreneur? you will discover:
- How to transform your spiritual coaching business and take it from an expensive hobby to an $8,000–$10,000-and-more-a-month business while serving your clients at a higher level.
- Why earning less than six figures is being selfish. Yes, selfish. You will discover why this is true.
- The real reason why you’re struggling to manifest financial abundance, and what you can do to turn it around
- The one thing you must have to serve people around the globe and no, it is not more certifications.
- How to create total freedom in your spiritual coaching business. So, you can work less while receiving more financial abundance, thus, allowing you to give the energy of money back into the world.
- How to do all this while staying 100% true to your spiritual calling.
“There is one important thing all spiritual entrepreneurs have in common,” says Kimberly. “They are making a positive impact in the world and raising the global vibration through not only their lives, but also their careers.”
Kimberly Maska is the creator of Spiritual Biz Bootcamp, publisher of Spiritual Biz Magazine and the CEO of Spiritual Biz Publishing. She is THE Vibrational Marketer for Spiritual Entrepreneurs. She uses her business and marketing expertise to show spiritual entrepreneurs how to Make Money While They Meditate. She brings nearly 20 years of business development experience to the table, including 8 years on Wall Street. Marrying her business expertise with her love for a high vibration life, she has made it her mission to show spiritual leaders how to realize their greatest potential and turn their life calling into a lucrative business. It is her goal to help 5000 spiritual entrepreneurs create 5000 businesses in the next 5 years. She lives in Asheville, NC with her husband, Daniel Pape, and their adorable pug, Bogart.
Visit Amazon at https://amzn.to/326jzLm to purchase the book and to learn more!
For booking information, visit https://www.kimberlymaska.com/
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- Geoff Ables, C5 Insight Managing Partner, Presenting at Microsoft 365 Friday Utah Event - January 23, 2020
- From the C-Suite Down: Chief of Staff at Virginia-Based Staffing Agency Lewis-Price & Associates Shares How Team Development Starts at the Top - January 23, 2020
- Boost Career, Leadership and Team Performance with Sarah-J Coaching - January 22, 2020