Radio and Web TV host Mark Stephen Pooler is the Founder, Editor in Chief, Media and News Publisher of MSP News Global and has a remarkable talent for inspiring entrepreneurs to pursue their dreams. His gift of elevating other influencers has made a substantial impact upon his millions of followers as he is the true epitome of a man seeking to bring individuals together as one global community.
So, it is not surprising that social media giant, Instagram, known for connecting billions worldwide through images and videos, selected Mark to be a part of their Badges Program, where the privileged few will earn commissions from online sales that they facilitate. This program is a highly trending method for creators to earn money for highlighting the products they’ve chosen to be a part of their journey. Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, also announced that the mega tech giant will not be taking a cut of creators’ revenue until 2023. And even then, the split will be substantially less than other similar platforms.
Creators have used Instagram, since its inception, to share with their many followers, posts showing what they love about their favorite products or to introduce them to life-changing new ones. And in today’s world, people tend to trust the advice and recommendation of influencers about various brands over the actual companies that make and sell them. The reason is simple. As people follow influencers’ lives on Instagram it creates a sense of knowing, comfort, and ultimately trust. The authentic stories shared have a profound way of connecting them to individuals and building a cyber-relationship as they are sharing so much more than their favorite teeth whitener. They are sharing personal moments including new babies, engagements, personal struggles, and exciting accomplishments. Brands just aren’t able to build these types of connections. And that is exactly what makes the Instagram Badges program, with 4 four ways to support creators in making money, so powerful!
The Instagram Badges program consists of Badges, Instagram Shops, Brand Partnerships and Video. See…staying ‘connected’ has perks!
- Badges: When followers come across a creator’s post affiliated with the Badges program they will see “eligible for commission” on the post, so it will be clear that purchases help support the creator. Creators can also earn additional payouts through Instagram Live initiatives when certain milestones are met such as going live with another account. Fans who purchase badges in Instagram Lives will show up in the comments, gain access to additional features and placement on a creator’s list of badge holders and access to a special heart.
- Instagram Shops: For creators in the Badges program who would like to sell their own merchandise, they may open an existing Instagram shop or a new one and link it to their business or personal profile.
- Brand Partnerships: Creators can generate buzz with exclusive launches by linking their account to one of four merchandise partners: Bravado/UMG, Fanjoy, Represent, and Spring. This is a triple win – followers are given a push to try new products, creators are rewarded for driving purchases to a brand, and brands’ revenue increases!
- Video: With 10,000+ followers, the ‘swipe-up’ feature is enabled in stories that links to websites with products and merchandise. Reels, the newest Instagram feature, allows the creator to add products to a 30 second, or less, video and when going live the creator can add up to three others and sell directly through the Live.
It is important to note that being a part of such an exclusive social media community is often taken for granted, but creators should take heed. In the past, Mark lost his account that he had worked tirelessly to build to an incredibly large following, due to using third-party apps. Fortunately, he was able to get the account back and is now a huge proponent, in an effort to help others, of following Instagram’s terms and conditions, which is often something that individuals don’t even consider being a risk. Instagram is a phenomenal tool for social and business networking but it’s crucial to follow their guidelines at all times.
The future of selling products is on social media… as people are naturally curious about what others prefer to use in their day-to-day lives, especially ones they look up to. Mark is thrilled to be included in the invitation-only opening phases, and have the proper tools and proven platform, to share his opinions with his many followers as well as countless new connections. As the Instagram audience becomes connected with Mark Stephen Pooler and learns more about his incredible story that started with difficult periods of being bullied at a young age, drug addiction, and a myriad of personal struggles but ultimately led to personal and professional triumphs, users of the Instagram app will also have the distinct pleasure of learning about products that have made Mark’s world easier, happier, healthier and more exciting. Welcome to the inside scoop on Mark Stephen Pooler, PR genius, and his most favorite things!
ABOUT THE GLOBAL PROFILE BUILDER
Mark Stephen Pooler is the Founder, Editor in Chief, Media & News Publisher of MSP News Global. Mark oversees the company’s media business, as well as its intersection with global business leaders. Prior to forming MSP News Global in 2020, Mark spent his time as a Professional Speaker, International Bestselling Author, Radio Host, and PR & Media Specialist. Mark is also the Founder of TMSP Agency, a Premium Media and PR Agency. Here Mark helps high-profile entrepreneurs share their stories through the use of PR and digital media to become known globally. When not working with his valued clients, Mark enjoys spending time with Lilly, his four-legged bestie. www.contactmark.me | www.mspnewsglobal.com | IG: @markpooler1
- SnacTripster, the Brand with a BIG Purpose: The First Eco-friendly Travel Food Kit Designed to Make Healthy Snacking Easier for Kids with Disabilities - October 19, 2021
- Dr. Ginger Bratzel, Marketing Strategist, Interviewed on Podcast About Helping Healthcare Providers & Service-Based Businesses Attract Ideal Clients & Patients - October 18, 2021
- John J. Duddy, President of Strategic Tax and Insurance Services, Inc., Interviewed on the Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast - October 15, 2021