Questions covered in the interview include:
- What is the difference between investment advisors and financial planners?
- How does your firm differ from other firms, and how vital is tax planning in retirement planning?
- Why is it crucial to have engagement and ongoing conversations with high net worth clients and business owners’ key advisors, including but not limited to CPAs, Estate & Business Attorney, and Financial Advisor/ Investment managers?
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network
Life is fluid and ever-changing, so a financial plan must also be agile and adaptable. One thing to consider is that change is inevitable – needs, priorities, and goals change throughout life. A financial plan needs to change right along with the stages of life. Inspire Wealth uses a dynamic approach to help manage the concerns of a select group of families, business owners, and medical professionals. They consider their clients part of the family and often build life-long professional relationships based on a foundation of trust. They take this responsibility to heart, meaning they go beyond wealth management to wealth enhancement. They help individuals and families plan, preserve, manage, and grow their wealth. Through their comprehensive approach, they aim to help their clients achieve the futures of their dreams.
Bour explained that “At Inspire Wealth, we believe everyone should be able to live the retirement they’ve always wanted. Your financial situation is different from that of your parents, your neighbors, and even your closest friends, so a cookie-cutter approach isn’t going to cut it. We can work with you to create a retirement strategy that fits your unique retirement needs — a strategy designed to get you to your goals. When you have concerns about things like how long your money will last or what will happen if you pass away before your spouse, we can help you answer those questions, too.”
About Nick Bour
Nick has been in the financial services industry for twenty years. His passion for the industry was weighted primarily in the ability to work directly with families and businesses in a way that would truly impact their lives and the generations that follow them. After working across several major companies throughout his career, Nick decided to build his own firm to fully realize his vision for a business model that would arm clients with the knowledge and tools to plan for their tomorrow.
Nick takes an educational approach to financial planning. He aims to lead his clients down the right path while providing a complete picture of the road ahead. Part of his comprehensive process involves his team members and the unique skills they offer to best serve the clients of Inspire Wealth. In addition to providing clear action steps, Nick encourages his clients to use their wealth as a tool to create memories along with a legacy enjoying the wealth they have built with their loved ones now and creating lasting memories before leaving it behind for future generations to inherit.
When it comes to making memories and family values, Nick likes to practice what he preaches. He and Jen, his wife of seventeen years, enjoy spending time at their family cottage on Long Lake with their two children, Toby and Olivia. They enjoy all sorts of quality time, from off-roading on the trails to relaxing sunsets. For Nick, helping his clients achieve the comfort and confidence to enjoy their wealth with their family, as he does, is his life’s greatest passion.
Learn More: https://inspireyourretirement.com/
Podcast show: https://inspirewealthradio.com
- Dr. Virginia LeBlanc, THE Pivot Maestro, Announces New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “Define Your Path.” - May 13, 2022
- Medi-Share supports pastors with mental health resources through Thrive and Cultivate event. - May 13, 2022
- Joshua Dean Named Among the Top Mortgage Originators in the Nation in 2021 by Scotsman Guide and Mortgage Executive Magazine - May 12, 2022