Paul Fokken discusses his approach to helping his clients with their 401(k) through Personalized Professional Account Management (PPAM)
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network https://businessinnovatorsradio.com/interview-with-paul-fokken-401k-expert/
Questions covered in this interview include:
- What is Personalized Professional Account Management (PPAM)?
- Explain what the buzz is today around Managed 401(k) accounts.
- Why is PPAM on the top tier of managed 401(k) accounts?
- How can PPAM help employers as an additional Benefit to their existing 401(k) plan?
- Can any employee with a 401(k) get PPAM?
- Can getting help with 401(k) really make a difference?
Fokken explained, “Our philosophy is simple: We have a fiduciary responsibility to do what is best for you. We bring two competing industries of investing and insurance together to develop a customized financial plan for you. Our goal is to identify your financial needs and make a recommendation based on those needs. We analyze your finances from top to bottom, from debt to income, and then provide concrete suggestions to help you meet your long-term financial goals.”
About Paul Fokken
Paul Fokken helps employees and employers with a 401(k) by providing every employee the opportunity for Personalized Professional Account Management (PPAM). He also helps businesses delegate virtually all their 401(k) plan corporate and personal risk away to other 3rd parties and helps to reduce plan responsibilities
Investment Adviser Representative of and advisory services offered through Royal Fund Management, LLC, a SEC Registered Adviser”. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Changes in investment strategies, contributions or withdrawals, and economic conditions may materially alter the performance of your portfolio. Different types of investments involve degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio. There are no assurances that a client’s portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark
- #1 Bestselling Author and English Confidence Coach Francisca Garcés Launches Here Signature Program The English Confidence Method - May 18, 2022
- “Ignite Your Wisdom,” The Latest Compilation Book By Ignite Publishing Became An International Bestseller In 7 Countries After A Successful Launch On May 14th, 2022 - May 18, 2022
- Interview with Morgan Lloyd Insurance Agent with Trailstone Insurance Group About Bringing Customers the Best Options for Insurance - May 17, 2022