In his latest book, Pierre St. Jean shares the eight proven principles you can use to develop a greater version of yourself and to become a more valuable person, and to increase your income earning potential in the market-place, while also strengthen your relationship with money. Pierre St Jean provides an action plan to put these principles in motion and reveals:
- Why hard work isn’t enough
- How to create a blueprint for your personal vision
- What it means to bring value to the table
- Self-management strategies that are essential to success
- Why saving, investing, and giving back all contribute to wealth
Pierre St. Jean immigrated to the United States at the age of 21 with the equivalent of an 8th grade education. He taught himself English to pass the GED examination while working as a farm worker and sleeping on a cement floor at night in the farm labor camp. Pierre St. Jean went on to obtain an undergraduate degree in Business, he made his first million dollars as a Real Estate Broker and Investor. Pierre St Jean obtained a Law Degree, and MBA, and established a successful law practice.
After more than twenty years in the real estate industry, ten years in the legal field, Pierre St. Jean is now inspiring and coaching others to achieve even greater success. In the interest of making more impact and greater transformational change, Pierre St. Jean says he “is excited to join the John Maxwell Team.” As a John Maxwell certified Coach, Pierre St. Jean is well equipped to help you fill the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
Author Publishing specializes in publishing personal development and business books meant for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and professionals.
“Pierre had many options on the table, so we are very excited that he decided to sign with us. Pierre is the real deal and this book will, without a doubt, become the go-to guide for anyone looking to achieve success and financial prosperity,” said Nina Hershberger, Co-founder of Author Publishing.
St. Jean’s book will be available for purchase on Amazon.com and through other national book retailers beginning in October 2019.
- Landed for Success Inc.- A Global Business Networking Group That Is The “Next Level” Way Of Marketing A Business - September 16, 2021
- Christian Care Ministry/Medi-Share Launches Project K.E.E.P. Keeping Elected Officials Encouraged Through Prayer - September 14, 2021
- The National Black Business Pitch Competition Winners Announced - September 14, 2021