With the help of Mike Bloomfield, the President Geek of Tekie Geek, “Stay Calm” is co-authored by 12 Staten Island entrepreneurs whose businesses have not only survived the global pandemic, but have emerged stronger. The entrepreneurs featured in this book are:
• Mike Bloomfield, Tekie Geek
• James Thomson, Scamardella, Gervasi, Thomson & Kasegrande, P.C.
• Jaclyn Tacoronte, JMT Media
• Kevin McKernan, McKernan Law
• Sam Angiuli, The Angiuli Group, LLC / The Flagship Brewing Company
• John Tapinis, John Tapinis & Associates
• Stephen Molloy, Molloy Electric
• Sadia Malik, Intersciene Laboratory
• Dominick Ciccarelli, thinkDesign Architecture
• Lana Seidman, Help Organize My Business, Inc.
• James Prendamano, Casandra Properties
• Todd Bivona and Michael Graziuso, Gotham Trinity Productions
Each chapter tells a story of a crisis and a recovery, and the lessons learned along the way. Whether it’s a weather event, a terrorist or cyber-attack, or a pandemic, this book will be a must-read for business owners and managers who want to be ready to pivot when a crisis occurs.
Suzanne Doyle-Ingram, President of Prominence Publishing, confirmed they have officially concluded their search for the 12 entrepreneurs to be featured in the upcoming book.
Explaining the search process, Doyle-Ingram said, “This is an important book for us. Working with Mike Bloomfield of Tekie Geek, we reached out to a select group of business professionals who we feel are true educators and advocates for the success of the people of Staten Island. We are thrilled with the 12 people that we’ve chosen.”
“One thing is for certain, after reading this book, you should realize one thing: no matter what happens, Stay Calm, and let the crisis help strengthen your business,” says co-author, Mike Bloomfield.
Scheduled for a November 2020 release, “Stay Calm” will spotlight each of the professionals selected from this search, sharing their insights and real-world experiences. All proceeds from the sale of the book will be donated to the Carl Bini Memorial Foundation and the Minority Women Business Association of Staten Island.
ABOUT THE PUBLISHER
Prominence Publishing coaches and trains business professionals on how to write and publish books, and how to use their books as leverage to increase their visibility, open doors for speaking engagements, and grow their brands and businesses.
The company has helped hundreds business professionals get published through collaborative anthology books, by bringing together the collaborative efforts of experts in various fields that contribute to one multi-author book on a specific topic.
For more information, visit www.prominencepublishing.com
ABOUT TEKIE GEEK
Tekie Geek is a New York based award-winning IT managed service provider headquartered in Staten Island, NY. Tekie Geek helps small and medium sized businesses by offering four core services: managed IT, business continuity, unified communications, and cloud computing. With Tekie Geek’s help, business owners are able to sleep better at night knowing their IT infrastructure is being protected by the IT superheroes.
To learn more about their core values, which include “clients, culture and community”, along with the rest of their story, visit www.tekiegeek.com
- Sarah Godbout Certified Confidence Coach Discusses ‘Confidence Is An Inside Job’ on Soulfully Blonde Live Radio Show June 28 - June 24, 2022
- Gina Creson, Real Estate Agent & Owner of Southern Grace Homes Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast About the Right Time to Consider an Active Adult Community - June 24, 2022
- Mark Rodgers, Owner of Trailstone Insurance Group, Announced New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “Colorado Real Estate Leaders.” - June 23, 2022